Pregnant after an abortion?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jay487, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

Is it possible to still be pregnant (with the same fetus) after you get an abortion? I know you will test positive for up to a month afterwards because the hormones are still in your body, but what are the chances you could still physically be pregnant?

2. fray

fray New Member

I believe it's possible...or used to be. I'm sure the technology is improved and there are ways they would test for it.

Did you google at all or did you just run here and assume we're all post-abortion pregnancy experts?

3. fray

fray New Member

4. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

I know that sometimes (though rarely) they might remove only a portion of the fetal material, but I don't know if that would still cause someone to test as pregnant. Probably though.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

more likely that you either knocked her up again (super easy) or her body's still out of whack.

6. sillylilchelsea

sillylilchelsea New Member

Although I think It's just likely it was just a botched abortion it might be possible she has an ectotopic pregnancy, but they would have told you to begin with.

7. Jay487

havent slept with her in a long time... so if shes knocked up its not me. But I would not doubt it one bit if she was. Also you test positive on a pregnancy test up to a month afterwards, and she knows this, so shes an idiot.

She was 12 weeks, 5 days when she got it.

8. sillylilchelsea

sillylilchelsea New Member

Have you considered that she didn't really have one.

9. Jay487

Well the story is we started hanging out as friends, went out a few times together for drinks with a bunch of people but I went back to her place with her and ended up having sex. The next morning, realizing what happened I asked her if she was on birth control. (good time to ask, I know :slap:) She said she was on the ring, and she even took it out and showed it to me. For the next 2 months or so we never officially dated (I didnt want to date her, and I told her that, that might have been my mistake, keep reading) but would hang out quite a bit and were sleeping together. Thinking I was safe we never used a condom and she wanted me to cum inside her every time.

We'd argue all the time because this bitch was crazy and hypocritical like no other. (bitch at me for going out with my guy friends when she would go out with GUYS and not answer her phone :rofl: ) Anyways I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore when we were fighting and she goes "jokes on you, i missed my period I was supposed to get it 2 days ago" and hangs up.

Thinking shes just kidding I ignore her for a week and eventually she tells me she is really pregnant, so basically I am forced to talk to her again because of this. For the next 3 months she holds this over my head and goes back and fourth between telling me she wants my baby and that shes getting an abortion. She tried to convince me several times to want to have a baby. She knew I wasnt in favor of having a kid right now. (Im 21 and have 2 years of school left) And everytime we got in an argument her only statement was "fine, ill call you when I know the due date, bye" She used this probably every single day when she didnt get her way. During this whole time of her saying shes keeping it, she drank every single weekend (heavily), smoked weed and cigarettes, and did coke at least once.

So 3 months passes and were not really talking anymore, except for the subject of the baby. She waits until the last minute to make appointments at planned parenthood. She gets told they're booked up twice and has to come back, at this point shes 12 weeks and 4 days. From her story she throws a shitfit and starts crying so the lady at the desk talks to her supervisor and they schedule her in for the next day. I have to skip my classes to drive her since youre not supposed to drive because of the valium I guess. The night before, she calls me crying saying she is going to lose her apartment because she has to pay for the abortion (I offered her money several times, Id rather pay than have her have my baby, and her response was always "no, you've done enough") :ugh: and that she cant afford it and shes canceling her appointment.

Anyways she calls me 2 hours later and says pick her up at 8 the next morning. I do, bring her there and wait while she gets the abortion, then bring her home. She was 12 weeks and 5 days, 2 days shy of being too far along to get it done. It would've been a girl she told me. She calls me a week later and leaves a voicemail saying "call me back we need to talk". I do, she says she took a pregnancy test and is still pregnant. I ask how that is even possible and she says "fucking look it up online, abortions dont always work" I call planned parenthood myself and she goes thats quite rare, and youre going to test positive for up to a month after the abortion because the hormones are still on your (her) body. Due to this, I have ignored her since and she hasnt called me. Its been the best 2 weeks Ive had in awhile :o

10. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Oh my dear god you've dodged one massive bullet. Imagine having to deal with her for the next 18 years.

11. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Good lord.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Damn you do a horrible job of picking women :rofl: :hs: I think because of all your issues you are drawn to nutjobs. Maybe in the future you should try dating women who you aren't as into because maybe they won't be so nutty. Anyone that you feel a strong attraction to is bound to be nuts :hs:

13. Jay487

the thing is i didnt feel a strong attraction to her,i called a spade a spade and told her i never wanted to date and that we were pretty much just having sex. Magically the next time we got in a fight she was pregnant :o

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

FUCKING :werd:

Especially after that wall of fail you just posted about her. :rofl:

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Moral of this story: CONDOMS ARE YOUR FRIENDS.

Hang that up as if it were etched by the crook'd finger of God.

16. Jay487

if she didnt shed throw it in my face. I drove her to planned parenthood myself twice. I did all but go in the room and watch them do it. Which if I couldve I wouldve

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I read that as "ectoplasmic pregnancy."

[​IMG]

18. Jay487

she just called me and said shes having surgery on the 24th because the abortion didnt work.

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

She'll throw it in your face when she slaps you with a child support payment I bet. :rofl:

Don't think you can even begin to understand or figure out a bitch like this. Ever hear of Houdini? That motherfucker could make an elephant disappear in a crowded theater. That's what this bitch is...motherfucking Houdini...dangling the bullshit out in front of you while she prepares the rubber dick that's going to be shoved up your ass.

:rofl: I am only partially joking, btw. You should've went into the room with her. ;)

:ugh:

20. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

anyone have a clue if they actually do this, and what exactly they do? it sounds unlikely....but im not an expert on this subject

21. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

22. Jay487

Yeah, I dont get it either. Anyways she said I could with her when she has surgery. I will take a doctor aside and speak with them then.

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

unlikely that you'll get to go back with her, much less meet the doctor. you'll be allowed to sit in the waiting room for 6 hours.

24. fray

fray New Member

If she was too far along to do it before, why would they do it now? What are the rules on partial birth abortions? Will they do it if you had a failed abortion and the baby may come out "mangled" (for lack of a better term)? How far along is she? When is it consider partial-birth? I thought you were eligible for abortion through 2nd term...?

25. giz

giz Active Member

wow. this is fucking crazy I hope everything works out for you