pregnancy/women cycle questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MudRacer4x4, Dec 29, 2008.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

Ok,

Im super confused. I've been very good about using condoms lately but i slipped today i only had one and it broke so i went without. Shes on yaz but she missed yesterday so she took two today after having unprotected sex. Shes on yaz regularly as well and just had her period on the 24th. Anyway what are the chances of her getting knocked up. I hear all these things like women are more fertile at certain times of the month theres only one day a women can get pregnant etc. does that apply even with birth control. Can someone explain a womens cycle and what times of the month to be extra careful

2. DrJohn

DrJohn New Member

Without hormonal birth control, women usually will ovulate 2 weeks prior to their menstrual periods beginning. That would mean that they are most fertile at that time. If they have a regular 28 day cycle, that would make them most fertile roughly in the middle of their cycles (14 days before or after a period). However, if they have a 3 week cycle, their most fertile period would be 1 week after and 2 weeks before their last and next cycles, respectively. Does that make sense?

Yaz is a hormonal birth control that works by preventing ovulation, primarily, and also changes the mucous of the cervix and lining of the uterus. When taken regularly, it is quite effective. When missing one pill, she did the right thing by taking two the following day. If this only happens once in a month, the birth control is still highly effective.

In short, it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about. It is unlikely that she would get pregnant with your scenario. However, there is no 100% guarantees with anything. If she is concerned about it, she can always call her doctor and discuss it, along with her options, with him / her.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Just go get her the morning after pill, dude.

Better safe than sorry.

4. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

word. go to cvs and get "plan b". its like 40-50 bucks but its worth it.

5. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

shes taken it already a few times and doesnt want to take it again:( it was round number 2 and i only went for two minutes or so and didn't finish.

6. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

DrJohn has pretty much said it all

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Let me throw a number at you:

Want to know what that number is?

That's the number of dollars I paid to my ex-wife last year because I relied on the "pull and pray" method.

Use your head. Make her take the pill one more time and then don't be a foolish idiot about it next time. Wrap it up or go home.

8. DrJohn

DrJohn New Member

:h5:

9. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:werd:

10. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

believe me it was a huge mistake. But taking the day after pill fucks with the yaz cycle. Her period comes roughly the 23rd of each month so with yaz when would she be most fertile?

11. DrJohn

DrJohn New Member

I don't look anything like him :mamoru:

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Tough. Pregnancy will fuck with her LIFE, and yours. Go get her the morning after pill. Sure, she's probably fine, but if you want to be absolutely sure, go get the plan b.

13. DrJohn

DrJohn New Member

:eek3: