Pregnancy testing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DrK_Mrk_iV, Sep 13, 2005.

1. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Long story short... My girlfriend isn't due for her period for another week but for some odd reason she got freaked out she might be pregnant. I use a condom and pull out everytime. So we went and got a pregnancy test. It showed up negative (No baby). She is still worried. What should/can I do to help her feel better about this?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

just wait.

why would she be so paraniod if you are double coverd, and its neg? if you are this scared, recondiser having sex.

3. Dax420

Dax420 Guest

Wow is she 13 or what? You had your shit wraped and you didn't nut in her but she still thinks she might be pregnent... I don't think so. Are you the first guy she has been with? Sounds like she is expressing guilt over having sex.

4. camo~

camo~ I LURK

Coat hanger! :dunno:

5. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I think they both should just stop having sex..

to answer your question the only test that will read is 3-5 days befor your period and its called first responce early pregnancy test.. its in a pink box.. i doubt she is pregnant.. however some women get fake pregnancys. where their body and mind thinks it is.. Most women dont realize they are pregnant untill after their missed period.. however.. I started getting sick and mean 2 weeks befor my period..

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: If you dont understand whats up, and you freak out because of things like this on a whim...then you arent mature enough to be having sex.

nuff said

7. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

Jesus man, if shes gonan freak out like that after taking so many precautions, give it to her her anally, that way she aint never getting preggers/

8. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

We're both 18 and in college. We don't do it that much. I mean, I don't freak out and she hasn't in the past. It was just this time she did. Either way she decided to stop having sex. :ugh2:

9. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

:werd:
    how well do you trust her?

10. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Im gonna go against the grain on this one. My now ex knew she was kocked up about a week before she had her period. She knew it with both of her kids. Sometimes a woman knows her body and knows something just aint right.

Ofcourse my ex was 14yrs older than your girl. So it is possible that your girl still not experienced enough to know exactly what her body would feel like had she gotten impregnated. Either way, you cant do much but wait. Unless you wanna drop the dough to get a blood test so you can know sonner.

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sucks for you, but sounds like she is making the best decision.

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

as opposed to one of them?? :hsugh:

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

um, just a friendly tip...just because one stops having sex, doesnt mean the other does :hs: (there are people out there who do this thing...its horrible...but its called...CHEATING)

14. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Yea I won't cheat on her. Either way... She had her period (suprise) :rollseyes:

I guess a relationship isn't all about sex anyway...

15. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

If she got this worried about being pregnant after you used a condom & pulled out, then I'm wondering what reasons she had to be worried. I can't see most girls getting worried over it unless the condom broke or slipped off inside, etc. If this is the first time she got this worried it just makes me wonder if she had a one nighter on the side or something; I'm not saying she did or anything, just saying that with this being the first time she's been worried, it just seems odd.

---
    On a side note, yes most females can tell when they are pregnant, but the hormones from it don't start showing up in the blood until 6-10 days after conception, and usually aren't in a high enough quantity for a test until about 2wks after conception. It's usually a few weeks after conception that a female can "feel" that they're pregnant, and if they positively feel that they are (not just worried that they might be), then they can usually say "yup, i'm pregnant" when they skip a period. Of all of the people I've known who have had kids (friends & relatives included), they have all said that when they were pregnant they were able to tell before missing a period or taking a test; it was just basic instinct...however, none of them were ever worried about getting pregnant, so they didn't have a crapload of thoughts/emotions screwing with their internal radar lol.

When my mom was pregnant with me she said that she had 'the feeling' a couple weeks later; she told my dad "I think I'm pregnant", and he just laughed & asked her what made her think that, so she told him she could just tell, and said she wasn't. A week or so later she missed a period & said "Honey, I'm pregnant", and all he could say was, "how do you know", (her) "well I think I would know when I'm pregnant & I just missed my period" (him) "did you take a test"; he didn't believe her until she actually took a test & showed him the results lol. With my brother (5yrs later) she had 'the feeling' again. She told him she was pregnant again, he said "how do you know", she mentioned 'that feeling', he asked if she was sure & he was a bit more believing that time lol. The whole thing is always funny (to me). This type of "feeling" has happened with every female friend and relative I know; it's like basic instinct, being able to feel that something isn't right.

16. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

I would suggest getting 2 different kinds.....of Preg. tests...

When we found out....She got a cheap one from a local store...NEGATIVE...

We still wasn't sure, so she got a better name brand....POSITIVE...nOW She's 10 weeks along....:wiggle:

17. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Yes and no.

First time (not trying) it was my [then] partner who told me I was and to get a test.

Second time (trying) I just knew something wasn't right.