Pregnancy question :o

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WeRdToYoMoThA, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

my question is: what are the chances that she is pregnant? - I know its been asked a hundred times, but still...

So my girlfriend said she was nauscious last night. at around 7 or 8 PM, she said she was feeling sick. the whole night she kept going to and from the bathroom thinking she would throw up, and didnt go to school today because of this.

Situation: she is on her period right now (has been since saturday)... 2 days after her last period, we were fooling around and my dick, uncovered, came in contact with her outer vagina... i felt wetness, etc. im not to the point of having sex with her, so there was no other inscidents of penetration or anything like that. i didnt penetrate her, and i didnt ejaculate in her or anything like that, but im sure there was preejaculate on my penis. so combined with that, her being on her period lately, and her feeling nauscious lately.... what are the chances that she would be pregnant? im hoping slim to none :x:

2. Takumi

Takumi New Member

She's on her period RIGHT NOW and you're asking if she's pregnant??

Do they not teach sex education in school anymore?

3. 9100RPM

9100RPM OT Supporter

Sometimes girls have 1 more period even after they are pregnant, however this is quite uncommon. To the thread starter, I'm sure you're good bro, don't sweat it. Sometimes when girls "think" they're pregnant, they start to trick themselves into having those symptoms. If it's buggin' you that much, just grab a HPT. Slim to none = correct.

4. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

Actually, there are instances when a woman will have her period and be pregnant, but usually only the first month.

But to the original poster, you should be fine, take a test tho to be 100%.

5. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

chances are: NONE

6. Kyubiz

Kyubiz New Member

Wrong. Read what the people above you said.

7. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

You're right, this question has been asked a million times before and the answer remains the same. Please please PLEASE search. Im positive you will find your answer. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.