SRS precum....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by quickone, Mar 3, 2007.

1. quickone

quickone New Member

precum and pregnancy...

idk if this is in the right spot or not but I had sex with my gf last night without a condom on and she isnt on bc (real stupid I know...no need to tell me and I have always worn them in the past just not this one night) but I was wondering what the real chances of getting someone pregnant by precum is...I did pull out and I know if she were to get pregnant she would never have an abortion she said. I really really can't have a kid right now. I told her I was worried about it and she didn't seem concerned she said the chances would be real slim I asked why and she said...in the past 4 years she has only gotten her period about 6 times... Does this mean anything? She said she had an apt to get on some medicene to regulate it which would make her more susceptible to pregnancy but she will probably just go back on bc...either way im using condoms from now on..I just feel better about it.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  2. Archer Sterling

Archer Sterling Vroom Vroom Moderator

1. First off you both should of known better
    2. Precum in a girl's unprotected vagina has a better chance of pregnancy
    3. WTF she has only gotten her period 6 times in 4 years err..sounds like she's gotten prego many of times.

3. quickone

quickone New Member

If she has tho according to her she would have had them because she refuses to have an abortion.

4. quickone

quickone New Member

Yeah she says shes not worried about it at all...her last bf she was with for 4 yrs and not on bc and never got pregnant and i said maybe all the weed he smoked made him sterile but his new gf is pregnant so she thinks it might be her and maybe she cant even have kids idk...shes going to get on bc again tho.

She said her period isnt on a normal cycle unless shes on birth control

She said she knows she has low amounts of estrogen in her body or somethin

5. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

is she anorexic?

6. quickone

quickone New Member

No she isn't anorexic. I think she simply has a chemical imbalance.

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Please don't give advice if you don't know what you're talking about. A woman does not have to be pregnant to miss a period. There are MANY medical reasons why a woman would have very few periods.

BTW, since this was posted in two places I'm just copying my response.

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Women are Mod edit: Please do not generalize all woman, My mother isn't evil:hsd: (no joke, and yes I am one). DON'T TRUST HER not being on birth control unless you want a baby too! It isn't safe to assume anything in regards to this.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2007
  9. quickone

quickone New Member

Exactly which is why I use condoms and she has no problem with this. Just last night I didnt use one cause i'm a retard

10. quickone

quickone New Member

She told me shes not worried about this because she knows whats goin on with herself and if she were to get pregnant it would have happened a long time ago. She said she will start worrying when she actually wants to get pregnant. Shes with me on the whole not wanting a kid right now and she told me she definately doesnt want one as of now because she wants to go back to school and she also doesnt want to end up having a kid the way her sister did.

11. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

why didn't you just NOT have sex :ugh: keep telling yourself this won't happen again.... it's bull shit because it will.

Yes there's plenty of semen in precum and it could very easily impregnate a woman. Hopefully your girlfriend doesn't get pregneant, because after hearing what the two fo you are like, Mod edit: Being irrisponsible doesn't automatically result in your children being murderers or rapists :hsd:

12. 7960

7960 New Member

:ugh: No. Sounds like she's got something medical going on.

OP, the chances are what they are. It's doubtful she got pregnant but you're just going to have to wait and see. And from now on wear a condom NO MATTER WHAT. Even if she goes on BC you need to WEAR A CONDOM.

13. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

:werd: protect yourself, dont trust what she says :hsugh:

14. quickone

quickone New Member

i think your all getting the wrong idea here....im not listening to what she says and not wearing a condom...i said i didnt wear one that one day and i knew it was a stupid decision. I would wear a condom even if she was on bc.

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

She should be on bc anyways. Do you know what the effective rate of a condom is? (It's in the bc sticky I linked you to before ;))

16. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

what do you mean, your actions and attitude already explained yourself to me... you are a mod edit: Person who has to remember that when coming into the Asylum it reads emotional hide-out.

The OP admits he made a mistake, there's no reason to rub it in,yes it was irrisponsible, yes it should be done different in the future, but what's done is done, can't change the past, can only take measures so that it will never happen again.

17. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

how can you say you would wear a condom if shes on bc when you just didn't wear a condom even when she wasn't? :ugh: if you make decisions like that even once it reflects your overall seriousness about the subject...

18. quickone

quickone New Member

ummm if you could learn how to read I said we always have but this one time I didn't. I'm well aware of my actions and I think she knows more about her body than I do. No she isn't pregnant and you obviously jump to conclusions saying because im broke im not ready for childhood. That has nothing to do with it. I make 47k a year and drive a bmw...am I bragging? No, that's not me. But don't go making accusations when you don't know someone. I'm sure everyone at one point in their life has banged a girl without a condom. if you say you don't then your most likely a liar. In my life I have slept with only 2 girls (including this one) without a condom. A total of 2 times. First time the girl was on BC and I was also young. This time I just happened to make an incredibly stupid decision as well (which I already pointed out in the first thread and said I don't need to hear something I already know) I Always have used condoms with this girl...whether or not she is on BC so you need to learn to read my posts before being a jackass. I have told her to get back on bc and she has an appointment next week. So learn to watch your mouth before you go thinking im some stupid irresponsible 17 year old who doesn't know any better. IF she happened to be pregnant and had the kid then that kid would probably be raised better than I was. Having money or not has almost nothing to do with having a kid..you need to be emotionally ready which I can be if needed. Just at this point in my life its not something I need...if it happens to be so then that sucks but I would man up and deal and give him/her more than I had

19. quickone

quickone New Member

So like I said in my last post...she is not pregnant...and don't tell me that none of you have gone through some type of scare like this. NO ONE is perfect so certain people need to stop giving me shit

20. quickone

quickone New Member

Learn to read it says I didn't wear one that ONE time...and where am I contradicting myself?

EDIT: I just read my first post and I didn't put in that I always wear condoms besides that one night...my bad on that part.

21. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Stop being an ignorant little Mod edit:I know that your expecting a little one and only want the best for your child naturally along with all the raging hormones in your body you would probably want to shoot someone who wouldn't take good care of their baby simply out of mothers instinct, so i won't blame you for that, But please take in context that there are many men out there, who do not understand the female body just as much as there are woman who don't understand men, a little understanding for the misunderstanding would be appropriate. If this just happened you have NO IDEA if she is pregnant or not. You won't know until her next period comes (or doesn't).

Talk to her about getting on birth control. You yourself said it helps to regulate her periods too, so it will be doubly helpful to her.

22. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Children should not be something that you "man up and deal with".

You are acting like a spoiled, selfish, ignorant 17 year old child, so that is how people are treating you. I'm not in your thread to argue about your life though, I really honestly couldn't care less how much you make a year and what you drive (material possessions mean absolutely nothing to me). I am only in here to help educate you so you do not "accidentally" get your girlfriend pregnant because you seem fairly uneducated about birth control and facts surrounding pregnancy.

23. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

24. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

warning for everyone

People in the Asylum don't come in here because everything is allright with their lives, Its therefore NOT ok to add comments like retard, or idiot, or ignorant little shit.

Its ok to show what went wrong and how it should have been done, but try to get this person back on track instead of shovling dirt in his face, that he made a mistake makes him human being just like all of us. I know it becomes emotional when other lives are at risk as a result of this irrisponsible behaviour,

but please keep a professional level of correspondance that is in accordance with the Asylum rules and add positive constructive posts that will steer towards a solution instead of a condemnation of this persons situation.
    :hsnono:

25. quickone

quickone New Member

umm how about I do know because she went and got tested there mod edit: Show some love :hsnono: i said i warned everyone remember :o