precum and pregnancy...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quickone, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quickone

quickone New Member

idk if this is in the right spot or not but I had sex with my gf last night without a condom on and she isnt on bc (real stupid I know...no need to tell me) but I was wondering what the real chances of getting someone pregnant by precum is...I did pull out and I know if she were to get pregnant she would never have an abortion she said. I really really can't have a kid right now. I told her I was worried about it and she didn't seem concerned she said the chances would be real slim I asked why and she said...in the past 4 years she has only gotten her period about 6 times... Does this mean anything? She said she had an apt to get on some medicene to regulate it which would make her more susceptible to pregnancy but she will probably just go back on bc...either way im using condoms from now on..I just feel better about it.

2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

The odds are low. Precum isn't supposed to contain sperm unless there is leftover sperm in the pipes, which would normally be the case if some came out recently (i.e. you had sex or wanked earlier in the day). The "transition to condom" thing used to be my usual routine, although I don't particularly recommend it and wouldn't do it now.

On the other hand, stranger things have happened.

3. quickone

quickone New Member

Yeah she says shes not worried about it at all...her last bf she was with for 4 yrs and not on bc and never got pregnant and i said maybe all the weed he smoked made him sterile but his new gf is pregnant so she thinks it might be her and maybe she cant even have kids idk...shes going to get on bc again tho.

She said her period isnt on a normal cycle unless shes on birth control

4. quickone

quickone New Member

She said she knows she has low amounts of estrogen in her body

5. fray

fray New Member

well, since withdrawal has a 4% failure rate (according to planned parenthood) even with perfect use, it's obviously a possibility. I wouldn't push my luck if I were you, and if you really aren't prepared to have a child.

Has she been told by a doctor that she has low estrogen and this makes her less likely to conceive? Not sure, but I don't think lack of period necessarily means that you aren't ovulating. And if she's just guessing that she probably won't get pregnant because she thinks she has low estrogen, I wouldn't trust her. I'd have her see a doc about getting on some kind of BC, and I would make sure I wrapped it up, so that I knew I was doing everything I could to keep from making the baby I don't want.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

why not get the morning after pill?

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

why not think and use a condom?

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

That would take too much effort. :rolleyes:

Please read the pregnancy sticky http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2041878 and also the birth control sticky http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3010713
    There is always a chance for her to become pregnant when you are not using any protection at all. If it hasn't been past 72 hours, have her go to a pharmacy and get the morning after pill. As long as she is over 18, she will not need a prescription.

Please talk to her about getting on birth control.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

BUT sperm generally does come out with the fluids that are released during sex.

10. drinkdran0

drinkdran0 New Member

no offense... but she's just asking to get preggers

11. quickone

quickone New Member

A doctors has told her that she has low estrogen and had prescribed medication for her to take for it she just never went and got it.

12. quickone

quickone New Member

These are the kinds of posts I dont need to see if you read my post I said yeah I use condoms but last night I didnt...stupid move i know. don't need to repeat something I already know

13. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Yes, the odds are certainly nonzero, but they are not high.

Then again, it could be said that there are no fractional odds when it comes to pregnancy... only 0% and 100% :hs:

14. quickone

quickone New Member

She told me shes not worried about this because she knows whats goin on with herself and if she were to get pregnant it would have happened a long time ago. She said she will start worrying when she actually wants to get pregnant. Shes with me on the whole not wanting a kid right now and she told me she definately doesnt want one as of now because she wants to go back to school and she also doesnt want to end up having a kid the way her sister did.

15. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

you actually can get preg. off of precum but the chances are lower than that of you just not pulling out.

16. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Please search. We've covered this many times and as mentioned, the pregnancy thread is a wealth of knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.