Pre Cum and Un protected sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jaccordan, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

i know if we are fulling around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOng time i will start to have some pre cum i guess come out.

If we have sex unprotected and im pre cumming, is that a greater risk of getting pregnant? What are the chances of something liek this happeneing

2. I've read up on this, and it's more risky to do it after you have cum once, as some of your man chowder is left 'in the barrel' after firing, so when you start fooling around again, the precum can push that baby batter out ahead of it.

The initial pre-cum can possibly have a minor amount, but I think it is a much much much lower risk than the secondary pre-cum.

To change the secondary into not being so 'dangerous', urinate between sessions to 'clear the barrel'

3. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Who are you and what have you done with DC?

That's a very well said reply...

it's the truth as well, I was worried after a few unprotected penetrations after messing around, I knew there was a chance, but a Tx. state lottery chance in it happening. So yeah, there's a slight risk, but listen to what DC said and you should be fine

4. I talk crazy on topics that don't interest me/have been beaten to death... then sometimes I like to chime in on things that I have a good answer for. :noes:

5. RuMmIe

RuMmIe Guest

apparently precum does contain 'your boys) but only a small amount but you can get preggers off precum

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

truth :)

yeah I'd say precum has a slim chance, but it's not zero. withdrawl can be an effective technique if used "perfectly" (as opposed to "typically") so you'd have to be a little bit unlucky - or just have leaky testicles :rofl:

7. KelKel

KelKel New Member

yes you can get pregnant from precum