Practice dating?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CHOWBOX, Jul 10, 2008.

1. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

Is practice dating wrong? I am thinking of the girls that I will go out with but I’m really not into. I’m no catch but I know I can do a lot better.

I get too nervous on dates. I feel a little like a fish out of water because I’ve never done the date scene. I almost want to date some gals that I know wont make me nervous to hang out with just to get the “bugs worked out”. I don’t want to fuck up with one of the good ones.

“just be yourself” - but when I’m shaking like leaf it may be hard to hide. I really don’t know how to settle down my anxiety. Any ideas on that? And alcohol is not the answer for me. It helps but not enough.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Casual dating is a good thing.

3. Mopar03

Mopar03 73-9 OT Supporter

how will going on dates with girls who you KNOW won't make you nervous help you any? the only way to get used to it is to put yourself in that situation more often....

4. knucks

knucks Active Member

I've felt that going out with girls that I wasn't really into has helped me..it's like little, gradual steps.

5. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

I'm not sure about not making me nervous, just not as nervous.

The whole start over from scratch thing kills me. My wife moved next door to me when I was 18 and we moved in together 6 months later. So there is virtually zero real dating experience. I think I need practice. Just don’t want to be a mess when I go out with one I find awesome. I don’t have a problem asking them out; just when it’s game time twitchy me comes out to play

6. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Yea, I feel the same. Granted I wasnt married, but still, it sucks. Shit, I feel better then ever, and I think its all about confidence, that I found really helps. Just dont care about what they might be thinking. Just do what you do, and dont let that stop you. If they dont like who you are, then why bother trying to be with them?

7. fray

fray New Member

Go for it. I agree with Beer. Casual dating is good for you. It'll help you interact with women in a dating environment, whether you're "into them" or not.

8. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

i was asked by one that i liked a lot if i was nervous. she noticed. i told her the truth. she kissed me and told me she wasn't a super model. i think i was worse after that moment.