TAT ppl with earrings, question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by victimizati0n, Dec 13, 2009.

1. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

hey guys, i have both of my ears pierced, one i got about a year and a half ago, and the other about 8 months ago

i took them out for a few days, and the one i got over a year ago went back in perfectly fine, and when i felt my ear there was no pain, but the one i got ~8 months ago was a bit closed up and when i felt my ear there was a bit of pain

is this normal since the one piercing is newer? I dont remember my other ear being like that for that long, and i dont see why the other ear would have a problem since i have the exact same earrings in both ears :dunno:

2. audrey

audrey New Member

what kind of ear piercing? just your lobes?? I would try putting the earring back in straight after a hot shower.

3. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

just the lobe

do you think maybe its not 100% healed yet or something?

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Piercings sometimes just start to close up. :dunno: One side of my lip closed up in 2 days. The other side stayed open for weeks and they were both pierced on the same day and full healed when I removed them.

5. phigity

phigity New Member

Every piercing is different even if it's on the same person and next to each other. I've had them close up within minutes and some that never shrink. I'm guessing it's closing up some and the fistula is just little tender.

6. audrey

audrey New Member

I had my nipples pierced for about 4 years and I took them out for a break. They closed up within days and you couldn't even see any marks from where the piercing was! Dang!

Re-piercing through scar tissue really fucking hurt.

7. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

thanks guys, i totally forgot about this thread

it kinda sucks that i cant leave them out for a long time and stuff.. if i get this job that i just applied for wearing them wont be appropriate, and i wont feel like putting them in, and out every day

8. TWG

TWG New Member

:greddy: