FRK "Potty Training" - my experience.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

The challenge was to start at 10:00am and not to end until 10:00pm that day. The night before, I had been excited about seeing how I would do today. I expected some discomfort, maybe a little embarrassment, but overall, I reasoned that the accomplishment and challenge itself would over ride all of that. I looked forward to it.

I was not going to urinate using the traditional means of going to the toilet. If/when I needed relief, I was going to do so elsewhere. I was not to enter a bathroom facility of any kind, any place, for 12 hours. Sounds kinda easy, right?

I woke up at 9am, laid out my clothes and headed for the bathroom sleepily. I wish I could say I had enough foresight to savor this moment, but to be quite honest, I took it for granted. In seconds, the last time I would urinate with the luxury of using a bathroom was over. I got online, checked some mail, a couple of online forums I frequent, and pretty much went about my day as normal. I held out on drinking water. I was going to fight this one as long as I could. I talked with a friend about my progress. Pictures were shared with me..lovely pictures of waterfalls, springs.. He was trying to mock me. I laughed it off, not yet uncomfortable.

About 12:00, I left to go run some errands. “Do not piss until I get back..anywhere.” was echoing in my head. I smiled, still unaffected. By this time, I had given up on my fluid deprival and was sipping a root beer through a straw while I drove. Caffeine was not the best choice for me because about 45 minutes later..i got a tingle in my bladder. I squirmed in my seat a little. I have to be honest at this point. I was sort of looking forward to the experience and was almost elated to feel my bladder asking to be relieved. I kept smiling and drove home to tell him about this.

When I got back, he wasn’t around. So I waited. And about a half hour passed by. I was starting to get a little more uncomfortable. A thought occurred to me several times, “what if its on purpose? What if he’s not coming back for hours?” I dug around the forum for a while, finding topics to distract me. The tingling in my bladder was becoming more insistent. I took a moment to share with his “away” message my discomfort. The Christmas song I had been listening to earlier was still playing on repeat on my media player and I laughed to myself as I realized that “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” would probably forever hold a different meaning for me. And would probably make me have to pee. He finally arrived to an exasperated and grateful Jen. And thought it was hilarious.

“Where are you going to go, Jen?”
    “I don’t know…I was thinking about the back yard. But..”
    I hesitated about using the back yard. Not so much about the fact that it is snowing here in SLC, Utah, and not so much about the fact that my backyard is almost a solid sheet of ice, and not even so much that I was afraid people would see.

It was my dogs.

You see, we have a dog door. And the idea of my dogs coming outside WITH me, to pee WITH me..was just..a humiliating thought. My face blushed red hot at the thought of how horribly degrading that would be. I just couldn’t let that happen.

So I waited. I waited and waited and kept looking for more and more distraction. And in the middle of it all, I still was so happy to be doing this. And I wasn’t entirely sure why..I just was. I liked his involvement, even If it was to tease me.

“I’m going to go pee, Jen..” followed moments later with, “Oh, that was great. Such a relief of pressure.”

I had now started gritting my teeth and adjusting my posture to allow for my uncomfortably swelling bladder. A heat started to fill my chest, one I usually recognize as anger. He informed me we were 4 hours into it. The number amazed me. I sat up and changed out of my now tight jeans, wondering how any human being could fit in them comfortably, slipped into my grey aerobics pants, breathing a sigh of temporary relief as I found more room. I started thinking about the back yard..forming a plan. But I still couldn’t bring myself to do it. I became confused. Why was this so hard to do? Why wasn’t it “hot” anymore? Wasn’t I sitting in this very chair yesterday thinking how hot it would be to be toilet trained? To not have control over my own bodily function? And now here I was, sweating, irritated and a little panicky, trying to force myself to get up out of this chair and go outside and pee. Like a dog.

The “like a dog” part stopped me every time. I couldn’t bring myself to do it!

“I thought you liked pain, Jen..” he teased me.
    “This is a different kind of pain. If you hit me, its still controlled. And I can put that kind of pain somewhere, ignore it, push it aside. This ….I can’t win. The pain only gets worse, until I give up or pee myself. Theres no winning, here.”
    “Depends on who’s perspective you’re seeing it from…”

I stood up, walked around my room, sat down. Every step felt like a big water balloon in my abdomen. It ached. It tickled. It pulsed. I turned off that now irritating Christmas song quickly and put my chin down on my knee..breathed out calmly and rethought the backyard.
    “If I lock the backdoor…then maybe they can’t come out.”

That was enough for me.
    “Okay, I have to go.”, I said and sat up to leave.

“Wait..6 more minutes. Then it will be 5 hours. Then you can go.”
    “Fine.” I replied, frustrated and admittedly, a little ticked. I really couldn’t care less if I made it to EXACTLY 5 hours or not. I needed to PEE. Badly. Still, I did appreciate this small act of control over my comfort and ultimately, my body.
    “Okay, im going..” I said, mistaking the time.
    “No..one more minute, Jen..”
    I thought about counting the time down in my head..60, 59, 58, 57..but I couldn’t even concentrate on that. I sat frozen, waiting for the word “Go.”

“Okay Jen..Enjoy.”
    “I’ll be right back!” I exclaimed and jumped up, racing to my back door. When I got there, I closed it carefully behind me..and walked slowly outside. It was freezing and in my haste, I had forgotten my shoes. Nevermind that..where was I going to do this?? I looked around my yard, eyed my neighbors windows. I had never noticed how much they could seemingly look directly into my space. I walked around my yard, eyeing all the angles, aching to just tear down my pants and go wherever. I finally chose a spot closest to the back door and took one last look around, then hunched down, pulling my pants down low. I barely had them down before my bladder gave out and I was peeing. Only a few seconds into it, I realized I had a problem. A river of urine was surrounding my foot and I couldn’t seem to move away from it fast enough. I sure couldn’t stop peeing long enough to move to a different spot. So my foot was soon warm with piss and sinking into the wet soggy ground it lay on. I was thoroughly disgusted.

How did it feel to pee? Oh god..amazing. Like I had never peed before in my life. I was gasping and my heart was pounding with adrenaline. I was ashamed, excited, embarrassed and relieved all at once. When I had finished, I realized another little problem. I hadn’t planned ahead. And so..with no toilet paper to help clean me up, I pulled my pants on gently and loosely and tiptoed into the house, as to not stir any extra drops of pee to falling. I stepped into my bathroom, the first time I had seen it in hours, and wiped up. I then put my stinking pee and mud stained feet into the tub and washed them. The warm water from the faucet stung and burned my toes painfully as I cleaned them. Drying my feet off with a towel, I walked back into my room and shared the experience with my friend, who laughed and said he had secretly hoped I would have peed myself instead, unsuccessfully making it to the back yard. He also shared this thought with me that I will pass on to you.

“Sometimes a fetish isn’t really all that hot, is it?”

Maybe this wasn’t hot. But I would do it again in a heartbeat.

2. Cherryfire

Coincidentally...Im still under these terms right now. I've 6 more hours to go before i am to use a restroom facility of any kind. I have company coming over tonight that was planned weeks before this concept was even thought of. Im a little anxious to know what It will be like tonight and how i will sneak away to go. Or if I just hold it.

3. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Interesting experiment. I'm not sure I would have that much control but I've never tested that limit.

Good luck with the rest of the evening. Let us know how it "went".

4. Trina

Trina New Member

You might want to rethink this type of activity, just for the sake of the health of your bladder and urinary tract. You set yourself up for some hefty infections and repercussions by doing this. :(

Just know this isn't personal or an attack on your activity, just a concern for your health.

5. Cherryfire

:wavey: I appreciate it honey. :) No offense taken. Its really an exercise in humility more than deprivation or endurance. I know where the back door is..i just have to choose to use it. Along with the rest of my dogs. Its quite a difficult thing for me to do emotionally, but ultimately, it IS my choice to wait.

6. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

its nice to see that ur committed into this exercise

personally... 12hrs of no piss is pretty much something i do on a regular basis... its really bad health-wise... but i just hate pissing in public restrooms... id piss at home fore i leave, but then i would only get home at night which is approximately 12hrs from my departure... sometimes less... but anyways...

i think the only reason why u couldnt control urself is because u keep thinking about it, ur whole mind is fixated on this exercise and about not peeing... and that always make u want to pee even more

so just try not to think about it at all

7. Cherryfire

:hug: :kiss: Youre a dear with the suggestions. And youre quite right about the thinking about it. It does make it worse. Still..i can't help but do it. I guess thats how it goes though, huh? lol

I dont want to mislead. Im allowed to piss in this 12 hour period...just not with the aide of a bathroom facility.

8. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

Really cool idea, and to be honest, I got a semi reading it.

I don't know how easily other people could try this, though. The only wrinkle is the humilitation of peeing outside thing. Many, many people, I'm guessing, would have absolutely no problem with peeing out doors in the privacy or their own backyard.

I say spice it up a bit. Make the rule that you cannot pee, or shit for that matter, without your boyfriend present to watch. This means that you'd have to wait for him to come home from work or where ever, wait for him to sit in traffic (while he sits with a hardon), etc. This would be incedibly hot for any guy with a voyeur fetish, and you'd get the same "training" experience. :bigthumb:

9. Cherryfire

I can understand what youre talking about. Pissing outside where my dogs piss is effective for me. The training was tailor made for me, and so therefore, it works great.

But youre right..there are an alarming amount of people out there fully willing to take a piss out in the open..even if it is their own backyard. :ugh:

The boyfriend watching thing is not an option for me right now.

10. xela

xela So say we all!

Instead of having to go outside, could you have used the sink? Or you couldn't go in any bathroom at all...not just the toilet? Just curious...

Living in such a cold place, I'd try to find any place inside for fear of frostbite in very strange places! :)

11. Cherryfire

No bathroom facility at all was permissable. Sink/tub/shower....didnt matter. I was not to enter a bathroom at all other than to wash my hands.

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

sounds pretty cool.. like you've said some people have no qualms about peeing outside (heck, I'm a guy, the world is my urinal) but still an interesting one none the less :)

“Sometimes a fetish isn’t really all that hot, is it?”

I wonder this myself all the time. Certainly, there are things that my imagination finds really great that might fall short of expectations if played out..

13. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

that's awesome...much more complicated for a woman than a man...it sounds like it would be more "fun" to do if you two were on vacation or something...imagine trying to find a place to piss in disney world.

14. borborygmus

borborygmus Guest

fantastic story cherry, right up my alley :)

15. Cherryfire

:eek4: I dont even want to imagine. lol Shhhhh.

16. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

just wear a swimsuit, when you need to go, find a waterpark ride and let it flow.

17. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:werd:

that's kinda hot too :eek3:

18. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

the closest is ever get to that I I always have to ask Tigre if I may go to the bathroom when I'm with him or on the phone with him. Last week he made me hold it and I had to sit and wait till he let me pee.... in the bathtub while kneeling.

Not hot in the least for me. It's urine and I don't like it.. but I do enjoy the control he has over my functioning.

19. Cherryfire

Thats exactly right. I liked the control part of it. And as "easy" as it may be to some to pee outside..I was not a fan. :ugh: :ugh:

20. kazoo

kazoo New Member

A former girlfriend-very hot and very crazy-she and I are having a good time-I'm doing her anally when I realize I cannot cum because I've gotta pee. I tell her so and start to pull out when she tells me to relax and pee in her bum. Once the stream starts I'm feeling better and she's telling me how good it feels. The sex resumes and I add some cum to the piss before we do the seven legged monkey shuffle to the bathroom. I miss her. :drool:

21. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

hilarious :rofl:

22. dmora

dmora Guest

Thats a new one on me. You were too embarrased because thats where your dogs go?

Go in the front yard then? or the garage? Kitchen sink? To me it seems its all about the embarrasment factor, but there's no way i'd jepordize my health over something so... stupid. :o No offense meant, cause you know i love you.. But this is one thing im confused about.

Me personally, i'd go as my regular schedule ditctated. Obviously its easier being a guy, but even still. :p

23. dmora

dmora Guest

Now thats a party i want an invite to! :eek3:

24. dmora

dmora Guest

:nuts:
    :eek3: :bowdown:

25. kazoo

kazoo New Member