Post your wildest ZMA dreams.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Thomas Crenshaw, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

I'll start since i took my first dose last night...

I am taking a shower, and for some reason i have a waterproof laptop in the shower with me and im listening to music and probably browsing OT. The laptop stops working out of nowhere. So all of a sudden Opie from the O&A show opens the curtain and greets me while im in the shower completely naked. He starts trying to fix the computer for me. He is unsuccessful. Hands me a towel and i walk him outside to where Anthony (his partner) is waiting in a turbo'd NSX. I say hello to him and tell him the car is sick...he replies "Yeah, fuck you," and speeds off. I wake up.

2. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Don't know what O&A is but sounds awesome.

3. Thomas Crenshaw

Shock Jocks on XM-Sirius Radio

4. HorseDick

HorseDick Active Member

ZMA dreams are the shit. I gave some to my friend who is a married firefighter. Next day he called me freaking out and he's like "what the hell did you give me? I had a dream I was in the firehouse and we were all hanging out with no shirts on listening to Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On" :rofl:

5. Thomas Crenshaw

ibyourfriendwontbemarriedforlong

6. knucks

knucks Active Member

7. Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze Ofcourse you mad

i need some of this shit

i turned into an insomniac. I havent slept in 2 days...probaly 8 hours of sleep in the past 5 days. Sleeping pills dont do shit..maybe this may help. I need me some rapid eye movement

8. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

I take Scivation's Knockout and have pretty wild ones too. I dreamt (and this is all on big run on dream) I helped someone I barely know from work move (this is the most normal part), their house had these mini scorpions in the beds (they turned out to be some sort of mutated lice), we killed them with Febreeze (guess that part is normal too?!), the Ford truck (I'm a Chevy guy) I was using to help them move with needed weight added so we used mini white bats (the flying rat kind) packed into some sort of netting to add stability to the truck. And the icing on the cake was my mom was there, I haven't talked to her in about 8 years ... Ahahahaha

I thought it was jut me. Also when I take this I almost always miss my alarm clock in the AM and wake up about 15-20 mins after I am supposed to be in work!!

9. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Sounds like your normal-run of the mill gay firefighter dream. :rofl: :naughty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.