Post your stories about when you cheated or were cheated on!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheBoyWonder, Aug 30, 2008.

1. TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder OT Supporter

dk if this is done, i dont have any yet but id love to hear some accounts of how you found out and what you did

2. chainsawbarbie

chainsawbarbie New Member

I found out through an OT post that was clearly aimed as an attack to me. Bastard compared me to girl he was dating and put me down for the disabilities that came with my cancer diagnosis from 2 years ago (from which I have recovered-- will have a long and prosperous life, but I still have some physical hardships). Did I mention that I was with this guy for 7 years? I showed the degrading OT post to the girl (he posted photos in addition to the fact that she has HPV), deleted him out of my life, and opened my heart/mind to my amazing friends.

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Holy fuck. He knew you were here but he still posted details about fucking some other girl ? Or at least detail list of wanting to fuck her

4. chainsawbarbie

Yeah he did... he also emphasized details about her in efforts to hurt me... like the fact that she can dance and looks good in heels, which the cancer took away from me (at least for now). I can't believe he used those details to put me down.

Here is the text from the post (he also posted photos of her, which I will refrain from posting for her privacy's sake, but she is honestly very pretty and a beautiful person, I am sure):

"So I met a girl about a month ago, and we really clicked. She is HOT and funny, and a real WOMAN. Great personality, great to be around, looks great in high heels and a dress, loves to dance. Just being around her makes me smile. She is thoughtful, and affectionate, and caring.

Objectively speaking, her only major down side, is that she is not the sharpest as far as book smarts go. But she is level-headed and has good judgment. Did I mention she looks amazing in a dress? Pretty much everything I want in a woman otherwise though. We really click.

The other night she told me she had HPV and I freaked out a bit and ended things with her the next day. It's not the wart kind, its the abnormal cell kind. I guess she first found out back in april, and most cases go away within a year.

It's been a few days now and I miss the girl like crazy. We havent slept together yet, but she said she wouldn't have sex while we could pass HPV.

What do i do? Leave her dumped, and find new disease free hoes, or stay with this hoe and either go sexless for a while or risk catching HPV."

I know for a fact that he met her more than just a month ago (he told me about her as a new friend he made at work), and I'm just disgusted that he would disrespect both her and me like that. I sent a screen shot of the post to the girl, and then I blocked him on OT (ignore), I blocked his phone number/texts, e-mail, IM, facebook, you name it. Did I mention that we were together for seven years (search my asylum post for details)?

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Every time I've suspected I was being cheated on I go and cheat. I'm usually right. I've stayed in a relationship where I knew my girl was fucking around and I was fucking around as much as I possibly could. Love/hate relationships work for me.

6. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Cheated one time when I was 18. Big mistake. Learned a lesson from that. Not that I shouldnt cheat but that I will hate myself for cheating only because I was too pussy to break up with a gf.

Been cheated on a few times. The worst is when you know it happened and she still wont admit it. Meh.

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

i remember that poll, why didnt you say something....if that was really you. :hsugh:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  8. chainsawbarbie

What is there to say? He's a very disgusting guy. I just found an anonymous post in the vag that this has apparently been going on for over a month while we were still together. What's even more sickening was that when he broke up with me, he blamed everything on me, acted like i was his worst enemy, wouldn't talk to me, give me an explanation, and treated me like garbage. This guy is a fucking loser.

9. chainsawbarbie

The joke was that he called ME a whore.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

i just find it odd you didn't defend yourself when it was a huge ass thread in the main....

if there's nothing to be said, you wouldn't be saying anything now.

11. chainsawbarbie

I'm not the girl he was talking about in the poll. I do not have HPV. I am this person's EX. Girl with HPV that he polled about is the girl he was cheating with. Makes sense? This is how I found out that the cheating happened.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Why did he call you a whore?

The guy sounds like a real fuckhead (what's his username?).

But there's almost always two sides to every story.

13. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

fkn a that is brutal.

I feel like an asshole for just having a penis on this one.

14. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

people have their own definitions of 'cheating'...

Anyways, my gf from hs kissed her ex bf two months into our relationship. She was leaving with her family for Texas for three months so we weren't really prepared for that kind of distance. However, she was coming back for school but it would still have been a long distance relationship. It was probably for the best because I was single and did whatever I wanted my freshman year.

Luckily, nobody has cheated on me since... *knock on wood*

15. chainsawbarbie

Surprisingly, I don't have the emotions that one would expect. I wasn't jealous... just angry and actually genuinely upset for the poor girl.

16. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

When I was younger I dated this girl for 10 months and I started thinking she was cheating on me. So eventually I cracked and read her diary, which described in detail how much she enjoyed fucking my best friend. Turns out it had been going on for a couple months and all my 'friends' knew about it, but not one told me. Good times.

17. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I'm guilty, in fact, recently guilty.

An ex fuck buddy of mine gave me a call Sunday, I was busy.

She hit me up last night, I went to her house and we did our thing.. I know she has a boyfriend.. Jeez, now it all feels that much worse :o.

18. Wang

Wang OT Supporter

Cliffs: I dated a nympho in college, who I thought was only wild for me. Epic fail.

When I was in college (I graduated several years ago), I dated a girl for a few years. She was fun, awesome body, and amazing in bed, but she was very immature. I finished school one year ahead of her, and moved home (60 miles from her). About a month later, I found out through the grapevine that she had slept with my ex-roommate who still lived by her, so I went to her place to confront her. She was not there, but she had left a note on her bed from another guy, who she also had cheated on me with apparently. Long story short, we broke up for about a month, before I finally caved in and took her back. During the next year, she was diagnosed with major depression and even institutionalized for a bit. I felt that it was my responsibility to take care of this girl who had basically lost her mind, so I stayed with her, and even got engaged to her(wtf??). I eventually moved her to my town, and put her up in a nice apartment. I got her several jobs, all of which she was fired from for various reasons. I paid all of her bills, etc. The only reason I put up with all this was that I felt so bad for her, and also she would do anything for me sexually anytime I wanted. And I do mean anything.

This went on for about 6 months, before I started getting suspicious again. A friend of mine found her on eHarmony and she offered to meet him. I found her on most of the online dating sites, looking for 'casual encounters'. Another friend whom she didn't know lived by her, saw two guys come to her apartment for about 30 minutes at a time several times. When I confronted her about the two men that I told her I saw, she finally broke down and said that they caught her stealing cigarettes from a Gas station they worked at, and she had to let them 'rape' her or they would have her arrested. Which obviously was a lie, and makes no sense to a rational person.

I immediately broke everything off and would not return her calls, or answer my door. I called her parents and told them everything, and offered to help them move her home. She stayed in town near me for several more months, coming to my place all the time, and trying to date my friends (all of which hated her). She started fucking some kid still in high school, and even brought him to my house to meet me thinking I would care. I met her at a bar once, to discuss her dog that I was worried about, and she started the conversation by asking if I "wanted a quick blowjob in the bathroom, because she was hungry and figured I was probably pretty backed up". I have to admit that I did consider painting her face and taking pictures for OT, but I was too much of a pussy, and still felt sorry for her, as she was not right in the head. I ended up walking out after she grabbed my junk under the table.

I found out later on that she had given blowjobs to, or fucked about 6 of my 'friends' over the years. Several of them at once on an occasion. I am sure there were many more, but I was too busy working, and when you have a girl that services you constantly, you let alot of shit slide I guess. I was immediately tested, and I'm one lucky SOB that I didn't get any STD's.

However, I am grateful everyday that I went through this, as horrible as it was, as I now have an amazing wife, whom I would not have met otherwise most likely.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  19. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

:Owned: <--- you your "friends"---> :buk:

20. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Never cheated when I was with a chick, but I did bang one I knew had a boyfriend of 5 years. It wasn't planned, we were alone and she made the first move, I was to much of a bitch to resist. Her clothes (except her high heels) magically ended up on the floor and I bent her over the side of the bed and banged her brains out. :hsugh:

21. alo816

alo816 New Member

Dated a girl for 2.5 years. She eventually got really distant and started making totally random reasons to break plans, would say she turned her phone off when she was doing something and I would call it and it would be on. Went from hanging with her friends once or twice a week to hanging out with them every friday and saturday no matter what. We ended up breaking up and her friends boyfriend told me she had a decent amount of one night stands along with a few casual partners. I was young, dumb, and cared for her way to much. She still tries to contact me on a regular basis, its been a year and a half. She is nuts.

22. TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder OT Supporter

fuck bitches, get money

23. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

im with this guy.

i was fucking my ex of 5 years while she had a b/f of 2 years.

it was wild sex but really akward when we were done cuz she knew she fucked up. It went on for a year.

24. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

:bowdown::rofl::bowdown::rofl:

25. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

I've cheated on every gf I've ever had, so there are many stories I could tell, but here's one:

Back in January, my gf and I went over to my parent's house for dinner. My younger brother (high school senior) at the time had some friends over, and one of them was this attractive brunette. We all talked and hung out for a bit. About a couple weeks later, I run into her at the mall, and she's very friendly, we chat for a while, and then go our separate ways. she then sends me a friend request on Facebook and we chat using that for a couple weeks. We went to lunch one day and really hit it off. Conversation wasn't awkward or anything like some first meetings can be. We went to lunch again a few days later and made out for a little bit and then started fooling around whenever we saw each other. I felt bad about it, but whenever I was around her I couldn't resist or stop myself, its like she had some power over me. One day I was hanging out at my friend's house and she called and wanted to hang out, so I invited her over, and one thing led to another and she gave me head, and I fingered her. About a week after that, the gf went out of town for the weekend, and we fucked and started doing it regularly after that until she went away for the summer.