TAT Post your stash(jewelry that is)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LuMpY, Jan 14, 2005.

1. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

I wanna see what you guys/gals have and wear. I had a lot more stuff when I wore stuff in my lip but no more. All I have is the stuff for my nipples. It's all 2g. I love the way big stuff looks. Here's my stash..lemme see what you have.
    [​IMG]

2. Dietrich

Dietrich Guest

Woah, that's impressively-thick stuff.

I had all my stuff out to post a picture of it, and it turns out my camera battery is dead. Can I find the charger? Not a chance... Another time then.

Tom

3. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Hahahaha, good luck, man. Yea, I like my jewelry heavy(well, besides the glass and acrylic). I had a bad ass pair of "talons"(blk with serrated/notched edges), but I lost one in the gulf. :wtc: Any way this is what they looked like.
    [​IMG]

4. Themartyr

Themartyr Guest

omg ... ummm

5. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

No offense pal, but ugh. *I know I know, to each their own; I'm not bashing, just sharing my opinion.* :) The jewelry is awesome tho. *thumbs up*

6. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

yah i agree...just opinion...the jewelry would be pimp elsewhere but its distorting your body...smaller nip rings look better anyways

7. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

I dunno..I think at least a 8g or 6g. Smaller stuff just looks funny to me I guess. I thought I was gonna stop at 8g. Boy was I wrong..

hahahahaa, it's helpful having big rings too when you wanna pick shit up. I can hang 5-5.5lbs off one nipple. :hs: