Post your sexual repertoire/routine!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dank, May 16, 2006.

1. dank

dank fuck yeah

How do you make love to a woman?
    I just started a new relationship, and of course she likes it a little different than my last, so I'm trying to find a few new tricks and/or ways of getting it on. Its always good to keep things exciting.

so anyway, heres how i typically like to get it on:
    1.make out for a hot minute, start to caress her body with my hands
    2.take her shirt off, my shirt off etc, kiss her all over starting at her neck/ear working my way down to her stomach
    3.get to the belt, take her pants off and maybe mine, start in with some oral
    4.after shes good and wet either let her give me some oral or go straight to the ugly bumping
    5.usually change positions like 3 times, missonary, her on top facing me, doggystyle, etc
    6.when i'm about to blow, i usually like her to hop off and let me finish in her mouth, but this new one likes me to finish in her :noes:
    7.typically if she hasent gotten her orgasm i'll rest for a minute and then service her to completion, that way we both sleep like babies, but if im finishing inside of her im not going back down there.... :o

and of course things always change, but this seems like the complete package to me.

anyway, post em up.

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

1. indicate that i am ready for mating by grunting and stomping my left foot twice
    2. my SO knows these signals indicate that sexual relations are imminent
    3. she proceeds to head to the bedroom, disrobe, and place herself on all fours assuming the "doggystyle" position
    4. i disrobe in the adjacent room, scream "this ones for the Gipper", and run full speed into the bedroom
    5. hitting the spring-board mounted at the foot of the bed i complete a triple spin in mid air, landing perfectly behind her on my knees and enter her with the force of a runaway train
    6. sex lasts for roughly 2 hours or until we both fall from exhaustion
    7. she says "Thanks RedDawg, you sexual master of all things orgasmic" and proceeds to get me a beer while i turn on SportCenter
    8. wash, rinse, repeat

3. dank

dank fuck yeah

4. Sweetness

Sweetness New Member

If only I could find a man like u !!:rofl: I do feel you are missing one line between no 2 and no 3
    . Indicate to man servant to have Lady washed and brought to my tent !!

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

routine=relationship failure

6. RedDawg

fixed

7. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

hahaha jesus.

8. dank

dank fuck yeah

did i not say "and of course things always change"?

theres got to be a method to the madness i think, for maximum satisfaction. is it so hard to just put into words how you like to fuck? if no one else posts some real shit in here im just going to assume all you little 17 year olds never get laid.

9. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

1) Starts off when we are start kissing and cuddling each others.
    2) Slowly remove her clothes, on the other hand, she starts to remove mine, then removing her bra and panties.
    2) In summertime, she just wear lingeries walking around after work or we go out for a date. So I just kiss her whole sweet body while licking her bra off.
    3) When we are get to the point which both of us can't take it anymore, either of us threw to the bed or floor
    4) Either I started on the top or, when she goes really aggressive, she would just threw me down in the bottom.
    5) Missionary, her on top and swap for positions for 3-4 times.
    6) All the usual breasts playing, nipple nicking, neck kissing and dirty talking
    7) After an hour or so, we both are tired and started to laid down for rest
    8) Give her a kiss, compliment "honey Peggy, you are really an angel when making love :)"
    9) Another round if she still has energy

Just usual "routine", procedure is subject to change without further notice. ;)

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: :bigthumb:

11. unforgiven

unforgiven New Member

Well, I'm not 17 I'm 28 (coincidentally, my post count for this post) and married for 4 years, but we've been having sex for about 10.

Our "routine" IS somewhat routine, every couple of months something new is added, and if it's successful, becomes part of it. I'll just post worst-case.

1. Depending who initiates, we normally start off kissing after we've gone to bed. Sometimes she just climbs on top of me.
    2. Because foreplay has faded over the years (but is currently being revived), normally some grinding is next. She normally doesn't do too much, I usually end up massaging her back and rubbing her wherever I feel like it.
    3. After we disrobe, she normally ends up on top (reverse missionary), which gives us 2 advantages... I can access and work over her clit the way she likes, and I last longer. Occasionally we go doggy, she likes it but for some reason we don't do it much. We used to do a lot of different positions in the past.
    4. I normally try to outlast her, sometimes I can, but the combination of pumping and clit stimulation normally gets her every time. I can count the number of times I haven't gotten her to climax on one hand over a 10-yr period. We're never done until we both come. Simultaneously is the goal, and surprisingly, is somewhat the norm.

We're currently in the process of adding some spice to it, but she's not as open and adventurous as I... but we're working on it.

Not all routines suck and/or ruin relationships, unless it's purely sex-based. Though, after reading the previous posts, I think we're definitely doing the right thing by looking at change.

12. RedDawg

it's 16 y/o and i touched a boob around a month ago so :p

13. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

I don't have a routine, really....yet I sortof do lol.

I do have a few positions that I like to alternate between that get her worked up, and she/I know I won't cum too early....and then when I wana end on a big bang at the end, i'll do missionary or something like that where I know it gets me and her both off and I can just jackhammer her lol, wow I sound like an asshole lol.

If youdo the same thing everytime, ur gf prab is bored wether she tells u or not....but it is good to have a few tricks in the bag that you re-use...nothing wrong with that.

14. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:bowrofl: RedDawg :big grin:

I don't have a routine, aside from things escalating from wandering hands to sex every time :rofl: