Post your first sex experience:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sexypony, Mar 21, 2005.

1. sexypony

sexypony New Member

I'll start:

My first sexual experience came courtesy of friend Victoria and her cousin Alicia. I was ten years old, as was Victoria. Alicia was seventeen. I was at Victoria’s house playing with other friends during summer break from school. In the afternoon, our other friends went home, but I stayed and continued to play. As we were playing, Victoria asked me if I had ever seen anyone have sex. I was shocked and stammered that I had not seen anyone have sex. She then asked if I wanted to see it. I said yes and Victoria said to come back tomorrow.

I did not know what she was going to do, but my curiosity was piqued, so I came back to play the next day. Alicia was there to baby-sit Victoria so that her parents could take care of another family matter in Laredo. We played for a while and then I finally asked about what she said the previous day. She smiled and said “not yet, later this afternoon”. Later that day, Alicia’s boyfriend arrived in his souped up Chevelle, and Alicia tells us to outside to play. Victoria and I head for the back door, but never make it there as Victoria pulls me into the spare bedroom and puts her finger to her lips to say be quiet. Victoria opens the closet sliding door and whispers for me to get in and be quiet. We enter the closet and she closes the door, leaving it open about an inch. We pressed ourselves as far back into the closet and waited. About ten minutes later, Alicia and her boyfriend come into the room and flop onto the bed, which is in full view of us. They begin to kiss heavily and Hector (Alicia’s boyfriend) starts feeling her tits and rubbing her crotch through her shorts. After a couple of minutes of this, Hector stands and pulls off his pants, exposing his cock for Alicia to suck. Alicia gets off of the bed, strips naked, and slowly starts licking and sucking Hector.

I did not realize it at the time, but my little ten-year-old pecker was as hard as a rock! Victoria knew it was hard, because she reached out and touched me through my shorts. I thought my gasp was only heard in the closet, but apparently not. Alicia turned her head and ran her lips and tongue down Hectors cock, looking straight at the closet! Alicia and Hector continued to suck and fuck for what seemed like an hour, then Alicia took Hector in her mouth one more time and sucked him off until he came on her tits.

Hector left soon after, saying he had to go to work. Alicia stayed on the bed naked, a dreamy look on her face as we heard Hectors car pull away. “Ok you little brats, get out here now!” Alicia shouted. We both froze. “I know you are in there, get out here now or I will call the police and report two peepers”. We shuffled out of the closet and just stood there, not knowing what to do. Alicia told us to come up on the bed. I looked at Victoria with wide eyes; I had never been that close to a naked woman! Again she told us to get on the bed, me on one side and Victoria on the other side. After we were on the bed, she told us that we had done a bad thing and had to pay for what we had done. I was terrified, as was Victoria. Alicia said she was going to call my mom and tell her what I had done. I begged her not to do that, saying I would do anything to keep from getting the belt from my mom. “Anything?” said Alicia. “What about you Victoria, are you willing to do anything to keep from getting the belt?” She just looked at with wide eyes, and nodded her head.

“Well then, lets begin” said Alicia. She reached up and place one hand one the back of my head, and other on the back of Victoria’s, and guided us down to her tits. We both resisted, but Alicia reminded us that we had agreed to anything, so she continued to pull us down. Not knowing what to do, Alicia said “take my nipple in your mouth and suck”. I could smell Hectors cum on her tits, but fear got the best of me and I started to suck Alicia’s nipple. I looked at Victoria and she was going to town, her eyes closed and sucking like a baby, so I followed suit. Alicia started to moan and tell us that we good little babies, and to keep sucking as it felt so good. Alicia hugged us closer and my pecker touched her knee. When she felt it, she started moving her leg to feel it even more. “So you have hard on, let’s see that thing”. Again, I was scared, but she again reminded me, so I undid my shorts and pulled off shorts and underwear, Victoria was still suckling her nipple and watching me strip. “There now, that’s not so bad is it?” she said. I just shook my head and started trembling, not knowing what was going to happen next. “Victoria, have you ever touched a pecker?” Alicia asked. Victoria stopped sucking and said no. “Would you like to touch that one?” Victoria shook her head and just stared at me. “Yes you do, let me show you how”. Alicia then took Victoria’s hand and guided it to my pecker, slowly bringing her fingers to touch the head, then guiding her hand around the little shaft. Alicia started guiding Victoria’s hand in a stroking motion, holding her own hand on top of Victoria’s. I started liking it more and more, closing my eyes at the touch of these girls’ hands on my pecker. I started breathing faster and Alicia said “stop, that’s enough for now” and took both hands away. I was trembling from the touch, not sure what exactly I had just experienced.

Alicia continued to show us her body; her pussy, her asshole and telling us what could be done. I noticed that Alicia and I were naked, but Victoria still had all of her clothes on. Alicia taught us how to kiss, demonstrating first on each of us, and then having Victoria and I kiss. Suddenly, Alicia told Victoria to leave, and that if she knew what was good for her, so would keep her mouth shut. I was truly scared now. Alicia came back and told me to get off the bed. She then got onto the bed on her hands and knees, her lovely ass pointed straight at me. “Come here”. I did as I was told and came up to the bed. “Now, it is time to pay. I want you to lick my asshole.” I shook my head, but she just reminded me again of what my mom would do. I got behind her and slowly moved closer. Her ass did not smell bad, in fact, it smelled good. I took some tentative flicks with my tongue, but she said to lick harder, so I did. I was licking her ass when she reached though her legs and took my hand and put the whole thing into her pussy, pushing it in and out. She told to make my tongue hard and put into her hole. By this time, I was going like gang busters, and just did as I was instructed. She started moaning and bucking, fucking my hand tongue, then she just screamed into the pillow and stiffened up, then pulled my hand out of her pussy and just collapsed forward. I thought I had killed her!

Alicia just giggled and told me to come to the other side of the bed. She touched my pecker and rubbed up down the shaft. She then squeezed my balls, making me jump a bit. Then Alicia kissed the head of my pecker and slowly took it her mouth, just like she done with Hector. She put the whole thing in her mouth and was able to lick my balls at the same time. She did for about five minutes, then my balls started tingling, and before I knew it I had cum in her mouth, Alicia licking every bit out of me.

Alicia then sat up, grabbed my head and kissed me on the lips. I could taste the saltiness of my boy-cum on the mouth. She just said “Get out”

Alicia, Victoria and I had other adventures that summer, but that was my first time ever. Some of may think it was sick, or abuse, but Alicia was gentle and kind, even with the threats of going to my mother. The other adventures are for other stories.

2. idioteque

idioteque New Member

does anyone actually believe this bullshit?

3. jennybop

jennybop Guest

Im sorry but i dont believe a single word of that story. You are a good story teller though cuz it had lots of detail.

4. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

good story, but not to sure i'd beleive it,but good story nonetheless

5. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

definitely a good story, but i must raise the flag.....:bsflag:

6. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Ewwwww. That's illegal in several states.

...and then she gave me some Jesus Juice...

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Let's make this real then.

I lost my virginity in the closet of a rec room in a dorm building on Yale campus. Bingham hall. Third floor, I think...
    Anywho, I fucked her ass first, next day was her pussy.
    I love that story.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

was at a party with my girlfriend (now ex) and we were drinking and watching movies and hanging out and shit with everyone. then the party started to die and everyone was leaving. and we somehow wound up in the bathroom. i wasn't really ready to have sex or thinking about it with her, so i figured we'd go down on eachother.. maybe some 69. i asked about it and she was like "how bout you just fuck me?"... with that i just lost it all. tried to fuck her on the counter but the counter was too high, so i pulled her onto the floor. i was drunk and almost cracked her head off the toilet. i didn't have any leverage, and i think i was in socks... pretty sure. so i had nothing to push off of, so i ended up like kickign the door and making a ton of sound. luckily everyone had left and the only one left was the foreign kid whose host parents were gone. was fun. i regret being so stpuid about the condom (tho i did make sure she was on the pill) and got hiv tested a few months later, was thankfully negative. i'm gonna go again at the start of this summer. mostly so i can snag a huge bag of condoms (our local PP has trojan/durex/name brands... not the planned parenthood crappy ones) cause this summer is gonna be crazy.

9. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

When I was in High School, at the ripe young age of 16. I was on the hockey team. We won the championships (I forget if it was regional or state) Well anyway, we had a party to celebrate, many girls, and the team. Well I took a liking to this one asian girl. We started dancing and hanging out, and yes there were copious amounts of booze being consumed, and I don’t drink but I smoked a lot of weed. Well soon, we are starting to get a little crazy on the dance floor, she has her hand in my pants and I have one of her tits in hand under her shirt. There were a few people watching us go at it. So my buddy suggests that I find a room.

Well, his parent’s room was available, so I go with this girl to the room. We get in there and start making out, soon she whispers, “Let’s do it.” Me being and ignorant virgin said, “Do what?” She’s like, let’s have sex dumb ass. Well I am all for that. So I stand up and begin to remove clothing as does she. Well, I get naked and I am standing in front of her, and she looks at my unit and says “You are going to put that where?” I never really paid attention before so I looked down wondering if it was deformed or something, she says “You aren’t coming near me with that thing, you’ll hurt me.” Well, I am like, WTF? So of course I start begging and pleading and all of the other teenage crap, well we agree to mutually masturbate instead, she rubs hers and mine and I rub mine and hers. It worked out well, but she wouldn’t let me near her with my junk because she thought she couldn’t handle it. Anyway, unbeknownst to me, my teammates were outside on the balcony listening and watching what was going on. When she left, they came in, and from that moment on, I was dubbed, “Tiny.”

So then after getting a nice handy from the young asian girl, I guess she talked around the party. Because then the girl we dubbed “The Slug Slut” found me. My Asian cutie had passed out at this time and since I don’t drink, I was still rip roaring and ready to go. So when Bonnie (AKA Slug Slut) came up to me and said and I remember this clearly because it was so shocking, “I hear you are packing, want to pack me?” I being the dumbass, said “Are you asking me to fuck you?” she with a ‘well duh’ sound in her voice says, “Yes.” And away we went, off to put more fluids on my friends parents bed. This time though I wasn’t turned away. I was more, raped, yeah that is the best description. She pulled me to the bed and had her way with me. I flung goo in about 1 minute flat, so of course with a try try again attitude and the hormones of a 16 year old boy, I pinned her legs back like a Tyson chicken and knocked the bottom out of her time and time again, each time lasted maybe an extra minute longer. We both then joined the party again and acted like nothing happened. I had to pour my asian girl into my friends car and drop her at her house, knowing we hooked up and I cheated on her within hours

10. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Both of us lost in her basement. When I drove her home from a nice dinner and date, she asked me whether I want to have some "dessert". It was a big surprise when she already have condom ready in her pocket. We started kissing and caressing after I parked my car and kept rushing into the basement.

11. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

First time was very slow, lasted maybe 7-10 minutes.. Then no shit, my 2nd time I went for about 2 hours and just pounded that girl like there was no tomorrow.. She'd had sex with like 10 guys at the time and talked to her friends about how amazing I was, I never told her she was only my 2nd.. Nowadays, a few girls later, I'd say I'm pretty fucking good at fucking. The girl is always screaming/moaning, multiple orgasms for her (and me) then generally we both pass out as soon as I pull my dick out.. It sucks cause it ALWAYS happens.

12. DJ-phYre

DJ-phYre Active Member

:rofl: @ "going like gangbusters"