Post your desk

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by blink me, Apr 6, 2006.

1. blink me

blink me New Member

Repost, wrong section ? I appologize in advance. Anyways, here:

[​IMG]

:eek5:

2. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

I have that exact printer :0

3. jdmdisco

jdmdisco OT Supporter

whats that display above your keyboard?

4. Dementio

Dementio OT Supporter

5. nicklovgren

nicklovgren The only thing that really worried me was the ethe

what else is that keyboard display good for besides gaming

6. Dementio

Dementio OT Supporter

From a December review on that keyboard:

"For those of you that read my review of the Logitech MX5000 Wireless Bluetooth Combo, you will already be somewhat familiar with the functionality behind the built-in LCD display on the keyboard. Logitech has taken this idea a step further and has attempted to create a LCD display that gamers will be able to interact with depending on the game they’re playing. This is probably the one area where I think they fell a little short. At the time of review, Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood was the only game that was compatible with the LCD display. The display was able to show basic information from the game that I could already see on my screen. Although increased compatibility and features are planned with future games, I don’t quite believe gamers will be taking advantage of this feature. If you’re playing competitively, you can’t afford to take your eyes off the screen to see what your keyboard is telling you. While we wait for more games to become compatible with this feature, you can still enjoy the basic functions that the LCD is good for, such as; external PC info (eg. CPU usage load), display of media player controls/status, time & clock, and number of unread email messages. When transporting the keyboard, the LCD display is able to fold down to avoid any scratches or damage.

For those of you that are comfortable programming in C or C++, Logitech has included a software development kit on the installation CD. This will allow you to write an application for the LCD screen and the four buttons located below the display. I’m sure more developers and hardcore users will take advantage of this ability over time, but it hasn’t really come to fruition yet."