Post something from when you were in state (i.e., when It Was On)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Feb 1, 2009.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Most of you probably don't actually WRITE DOWN the interactions you have with girls for later analysis, but you at least should have memories of some interaction where you were really in state when interacting with a hot girl. I hope? ("In state" is just a way of saying your game is on, you are feeling the vibe, there's a Connection, you are pimping it that night, or however you want to call it.) So let's hear it. It can be anything. Any interaction with a hot girl you wanted to pick up.

Maybe you have been out of the game for three years because you were too busy working. Or too busy masturbating. Or too monogamous. Or too blinded by love for one person to see anyone else in a sexual way. But there has to have been some time, maybe even back in high school, where you were doing or saying some stuff to a hot girl, which gives you a good feeling to remember because you impressed yourself.

One night where, for some secret reason, everything coming out of your mouth was dipped in gold.

For this thread, I STRONGLY SUGGEST and heartfeltly request that people don't cut each other down. If some guy here feels like one interaction with a girl was perfect, who are we to say otherwise when we weren't even there to hear the tonality, see the body language, and so on?

I for one will take you at your word.

In fact, if you tell me you approached a girl and said,

"I'm so desperate please sleep with me," and the interaction was perfect. I will take your word for it. At least for this thread.

I'll go first, in the second post.

iwywb, I'm not trying to be a post-whore, I just want to keep the statement-of-purpose post separate from the rest of the thread.

2. JohnJohnJohnson

i have very long ones from being in state and less long ones. this is probably the shortest one.

This one was especially meaningful to me since I had seen her around campus for four years but never said anything.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

later i'll dig up some of my old posts

4. JohnJohnJohnson

that'd be great