MIL post in this thread if you think Accord will fail Boot...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DaRkPhAnToM, Dec 23, 2005.

1. DaRkPhAnToM

DaRkPhAnToM FML OT Supporter

i will give him $1,000.00 if he passes.

2. bloodred83

bloodred83 im in ur cost gard, savin' ur boatz

Which boot?

3. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

Accord soon to be PVT PILE

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I think he'll be okay. He knows more about boot camp than any Marine on this board, and we've all been there, lol.

Everyone has something that makes their time in USMC boot camp hard, and mine was the homesickness. Well, and lack of motivation.

Tips for you Accord: Get your wisdom teeth pulled out. You'll get some bed rest, and I honestly think the best day of my life, even better than the day I became a Marine, was when I had bed rest and got to miss PT, mcmap, and an obstacle course, all in the same day. That shit wares you out since you do it almost every fucking day.

If you're having a really hard time, don't be a bitch and tell them you're crazy and get sent home, just think of something stupid and go to sick bay, and make sure you're the last one to turn in your medical folder that way you have to stay there all day, and you get to eat early chow TWICE. Once in the morning, because sick bay in the morning is gaurenteed early chow, and if you're lucky, you'll be there until past noon and miss all kinds of training.

The only important training is what you learn in MCT and SOI -- boot camp is simply for discipline. Don't feel like you're not learning anything just because you spend a day on bed rest in the rack sleeping, writing letters, and if you're slick, rubbing a load out all over your rackmate's sheet for making his rack too slow everyday and getting you sent to the quarterdeck every morning because he can't make a fucking hospital fold.

Light duty > all

You'll get told to field day the squad bay the whole time, but your DI's will be gone training, and tightening racks counts as cleaning, so you can lay UNDER a rack and go to sleep, and when you hear a DI come (you'll always wake up ... you'll be so alert and used to it.) you just pretend you were tightening the rack from underneath :bigthumb:

5. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

LMFAO that pic is perfect for you man EYOB that should be ur new Av :Owned:

6. Capitals

Capitals Guest

i just want him to hurry up and go so he'll stop spamming forums with all his bullshit.

i've got so many quotes of his saved for the first time he posts a thread complaining about getting fucked over by the marines. :mamoru:

7. Capitals

Capitals Guest

you're telling me his constant idealistic view of the marine corps where everything is gold plated and everyone loves each other dosen't get on your nerves every now and then? :hsugh:

8. Capitals

Capitals Guest

but no i don't think he'll fail. if you want it you'll get it and the kid obviously wants it.

9. Capitals

Capitals Guest

okay so mabey i'm a little eccentric with it. :o

give a nigga a break, im on a computer all day at work.

10. DaRkPhAnToM

DaRkPhAnToM FML OT Supporter

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

11. aftershock-

aftershock- rawr -.-

i think hell pass. any idiot can pass marine boot. im sure weve all seen those kids were its just like, how the fuck are you a marine?

12. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Light Duty is for bitches.

I think he will make it just fine...if he ever gets the fuck out and does it!

Accord : :gtfo: and go to boot

13. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Less talk, more pushups

14. Accord

Accord New Member

Wait, so you mean when you're in the fleet you don't sing the Marines Hymn with your buddies when you get bored?

:rofl: :bigthumb:

15. Accord

Accord New Member

:werd:

16. Accord

Accord New Member

Thanks for the tips :x:

[​IMG]

17. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

I think he will make it. It's fucking bootcamp not college.

18. Capitals

Capitals Guest

fuck light duty and SIQ and all that shit. you want your ncos thinking your a bitch cause you got a runny nose or do you want to have some kinda respect? our platoon has its share of permante light duty marines and every job that comes up that no one else wants you can guess who gets voluntold on all of em.

those trends start in bootcamp. if you wanna be the slacker, the one who gets away with everything and never accomplishes anything by all means sleep under the rack in boot. but if meritorious promotions are somthing you want in your future, or fruit salad is your thing (personally i could give two shits about ribbons) then mabey you should look at skipping sick call, and actually taking charge.

yeah your squad leaders/guide are going to get smoked 100x more than everyone else and once you get out of boot it seems like everyone was a SL or guide in their platoon :hsugh: but people dont change often. if your an outstanding motivated recruit chances are it'll follow you into your career. if your the kind who skates through everyday, never noticed for the good or bad he does i guarentee that'll follow you into your career and you'll end up picking up every rank through time in grade, having little to no pull in anything that goes on in your section and just being a moderate average person again. :dunno:

your choice.

19. Capitals

Capitals Guest

really. bootcamp isn't that hard, i'd say all it takes is a little determination but you don't even need that. i saw plenty of guys in my platoon who hated every day of it graduate because they didn't have the balls to do anything radical enough to get them sent home.

theres a ton of shit bags who make it into the fleet who never belonged there so if someone like Accord who probably knows more Marine Corps Knowledge©
    than my whole company combined wants to graduate he will.

unless he's just a fat weak little bitch that can't run. :mamoru:

20. Accord

Accord New Member

:bowrofl:

21. Socrates

Socrates New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was laughing for about 5 minutes straight.

22. Socrates

Socrates New Member

This is definitely the way you want to be, much more than going to sick bay all the time.

Even though I posted how to do it lol, I only went to medical a couple of times other than when they made me. They made me go for my wisdom teeth, and I had a stress fracture that almost broke on my foot during 2nd phase and I had to go to medical every morning for 2 weeks straight to get my foot iced and rapped. Luckily it was during the 2 weeks of rifle training, but I left early enough so I didn't miss much (still expert). Otherwise they probably would have MRP'd my ass.

If you do go to medical all the time, the DI's will know you're a bitch and treat you like one. Also, you won't get any respect from your platoon.

I bullshit and joke about how to be a lazy bitch, but don't take what I said too serious, because as said above, it WILL start trends, and you joined the Marines because you wanted the best, not to be lazy.

23. aftershock-

aftershock- rawr -.-

but on the same note, dont try and be too much of a bad ass to go to medical, if your hurt and need medical treatment, get it, and make sure its documented in your records. this will come in hand when you are getting out, and could possibly be getting paid disablity for it.

24. Capitals

Capitals Guest

that is true. medical is there for you when you need it. if you really need it don't feel shitty about going. if you're running a 105 fever but you have the o-course the next day don't feel bad about missing it. the last thing you need to be doing is getting dropped to MRP or worse.

25. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Agreed.

I would honestly (not joking) rather be put in jail or a prison than put in MRP. In MRP all you do is fucking eat chow and clean. The DI's are still assholes.