Post how you lost your virginity v.dunnobutisearched

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kirk Hinrich, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Kirk Hinrich

Kirk Hinrich New Member

Busted my cherry 3 days ago :), so now I'm curious about what situation it happened in with everyone else.

I was in a hotel room with a girl whom I'd gotten to know over the past week, and we had planned on hooking up, but I was not even thinking of having sex. Anyway, after fingering her and getting a blowjob, low and behold she hopped on my dick:). I actually lasted like 20 minutes, but that was because I had wacked it about an hour earlier. Good experience overall. How about you guys?

btw im 18

2. Lad

Lad Guest

Lost it in a hotel room, to a slutty hooker of an ex gf. :wtc: Fucked up drunk (used and abused and taken advantage of)

3. Zeff

Zeff OT Supporter

lied to girl saying I've not fucked anyone in almost a year...

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Called up my good friend and occasional BJ buddy, he'd been my first kiss and a VERY good friend (he's my BF now too) and I'd always felt very safe and close with him. It was almost a onth before my 19th birthday. I got tired of being a virgin so i called him, he came over at like midnight to my dorm room. I was there waitingina cute outfit. I was tied up, he wen tdown on me in my roomies bed, then we got into my bed and he fucked me there.

It was great.

5. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

I was 16, it was with my boyfriend at the time, who I'd been dating like, 5 months or something. He'd been wanting it for a while, so one day I just gave in, so we went up to his room and fucked for what I swear to god was like, two minutes. He was pretty big, and the first time it hurt soo bad, there wasn't really any blood though. All in all, pretty shitty experience. After I broke up w/ this b/f, it was enough to scare me away from sex for almost a year!

6. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Lost it to my now ex-wife. Good times. :hs:

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

my first time, i was drunk and so was she. she'd had sex before. we were at a party and the party was winding down. people were leaving and we snuck off to a bathroom to makeout/do whatever. i was thinking oral sex, maybe 69, but she was sitting on the bathroom counter with no clothes on and said "how about you just fuck me" with the most intense "i wanna fuck you right now" faces i've ever seen. so we had sex in the bathroom, i almost cracked her head off a toilet as i lowered her down (i was drunk, cmon). it was a good experience, i wasn't in love... but i had fun. no regrets.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yea but that all changed didn't it babe :p

9. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i had sex with my buddys gf for my first time.

yeah not the best story to tell the kids.....

10. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

i lost it to my wife who lost it to me at the same time. i was an idiot about it... spent 2 hours getting it an inch in because my dumbass didnt lube or get her in the mood. what was worse was that i didnt stop. i felt like such a jerk after i realized that later. i still remember how much she was crying :hs: :wtc:

11. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

7 months ago (i was 17) i was up in my bf's room before work and he asked me how many times i'd had sex before. when i told him i hadnt he kinda backed off and told me he didnt want my first time to be uncomfortable (sweet guy:). but i told him i wanted to lose it to him later that night...so we got trashed, snuck past my parents room, and practically fell on my bed. he lasted forever and it burned like hell. but mmmhm, it was good times. :)

12. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Me and my gf were hangin' out in her room adn started getting freaky, I fingered her for a few minutes and she said "Give it to me now!" I was like........ :eek3: Needless to say I followed onto to bone her :cool: Didn't last very long at all though :(

13. Synner

Synner New Member

14 years old, at homecoming, under the bleachers.

WOW things have gone downhill since.

14. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

It isn't much of a story. The first guy I got serious about making out with is also the first guy I had sex with. He was my first "serious" boyfriend. He was a virgin too. I liked the kissing and heavy petting, and just decided that I was ready to do it. We went out to his parents' "cabin" (which was actually a parked R/V) at the local lake, and did it. It was early September, so the cabin was really hot and stuffy. It lasted a little bit longer than I really wanted it to, but it didn't last that long. It didn't hurt too bad, but it didn't really feel good either. The most memorable thing about it was how hard I concentrated on not making any noises :mamoru:

15. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I was 14, she was 17. We met at camp. I lost my virginity to her (fucked her ass first, wh00), within a week. I lost my virginity in the closet of a lounge in a dorm on Yale campus.

16. VANOS

VANOS .

explo?

17. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

for me it was simple.

bartending + alcohol = romp.

Was tending one night, her and i were getting along pretty well, decided to head back to my place, and went on for a while on my bed. she didn't believe me when i said it was my first time :rofl:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  18. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Fuckin a' man, fuckin a
    If you can't get laid at explo, you can't get laid

19. lost mine through the tragic nitemare of being raped

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2005
  20. suprer

suprer New Member

i was very very drunk and went for like 1.5hours without ever coming, mostly just lying there on my back

21. Beazy

Beazy 1 Speed is all I need

1 week after senior prom, i was 18, she was 16 i think. both of us were virgins and had been fucking around for a while but never had sex. we got drunk at her sisters apartment and her sister went to the bars and we hanged on her sisters bed. i went for like 1.5 hours and didnt know. it wasnt real exciting, it was so tight so i could barely move in her so we took our time.

22. pangx623

pangx623 Guest

In her parents living room when i was 15 and lied to a 17yr that i was her age...:naughty:

23. SugarKill

SugarKill New Member

Summer going into sophomore year, i was 15 me and my boyfriend (of that the time) started going at it on his bed with his parents home then we moved out into the open space up the street from his house. a very...natural experience hehe. still the best fuck i ever had...

24. weakone

weakone New Member

Was at my boyfriend's house. He'd wanted to do it for a while, and I wanted it, too. It hurt so much.. Haha. And his mom must have knocked on the door at least 5 times, each of which we stopped because we thought she was going to ask him to open the door. Plus, it hurt to keep going.

Now I don't wanna go without it. :)

25. Fairy

Fairy New Member

In the backseat of a riced up black beamer to my first bf, a rather boring experience :hs: