Post-coital bleeding

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bStiffler582, Feb 19, 2007.

1. bStiffler582

bStiffler582 New Member

My girlfriend and I are away from each other (college). We still see each other every two or three weeks, and on these weekends it's become pretty standardized for us to have sex. The last time however, I went to go take off the condom and there was some red. She of course freaked and hasn't stopped since. She also said that her urine had a small amount of blood in it following the intercourse. I looked into to it a little online and found nothing but bad news. Have any other women experienced this bleeding? Other than getting it checked out which I'm sure she'll be doing, is there anything else we should know?

tl;dr = My girlfriend had small amount of bleeding after the last time we had sex. I'm scared for her.

2. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

what bad news did you find?

3. fray

fray New Member

I do that if we haven't had sex for a while. Last time it happened, I was going to the doc for my yearly and she thought it was just breakthrough bleeding (still not sure if i agree with this) and we switched my BC.

However, I have had it before, usually if there has been no sex for a while. I'm sure the blood in her urine is probably actually blood from her vaginal area that is just noticed when she uses the bathroom.

But...going to the doctor might not be a bad idea, just in case something else is wrong.

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Blood in her urine is one thing. Bleeding while having sex is another. Go to a doctor, find out which is the culprit and why.

5. bStiffler582

bStiffler582 New Member

Hopefully it's just caused from friction or something, like a small cut maybe? What is breakthrough bleeding?

6. fray

fray New Member

like spotting... period bleeding at the "wrong" time. Not sure what would make it start... just rubbing the area, I suppose. Although, it can start without sex at all. It's just a hormonal thing overall, I believe.