GUN Post Assualt Weapons Ban ?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PUREVIL, Oct 7, 2004.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Hey guys, now that the ASS Weapons ban is over have they started selling hang guns with hi cap mags again? I'm from ND originally and I used to own a Glock 19 and I always wanted Hi Cap mags. But now I'm in canada it doesnt really make a difference since they still dont sell them here. :big grin:

2. tthame1

tthame1 New Member

Yes, anyone can buy high cap mags now. Even the ones marked LEO.

3. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

No I know you can buy them, seperately... what I was wondering is if they are now coming with new gun purchases. For example if I went and bought a new glock today would it come with 10 rds, or 2 hi cap mags?

4. tthame1

tthame1 New Member

Depends on the manufacturer, Glocks will be coming with high mags in the next few months. Right now they aren't because they have to get rid of all of the 10 rnd mags that they have.

5. Pale_Rider

Pale_Rider New Member

Unless you live in California. We are still limited to 10 round mags...

I saw a website (Glock, Springfield or other) which said that if you bought a handgun after the ban and got the 10 round mags you could exchange them for hi-caps or they would just send them to you.

6. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

My FFL is selling pistols and rifles with the hi-cap mags. It sounds like most factories are shipping with the hi-caps to induce sales.

The ten-rounders they can sell to California.

7. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

most distributors with pre-sunset pistols are pricing the guns $10-20 higher for dealers, and slapping a couple regular capacity mags in there. they've had all these pistols sitting around with neutered mags, and they know that unless they put some un-neutered mags in there, dealers won't buy them. so, they bump the price up a few bucks to at least get something for the extra trouble.

8. copiertalk

copiertalk Secure Our Borders! OT Supporter

exactly. or they sell two boxes. one with the high cap mags at a little more than the lower cap boxes. its economics. if they can can charge for a high cap magazine and sell the same gun they will want a higher price.