Post a description of when you lost your virginity

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by admin_who_hates_users, Mar 7, 2005.

1. I was 18, i met her at the bowling alley, she was 29. I talked to her for a while, We decided to take a trip do washington dc. "just to let you know, i was a momas boy and had never even gotten head or given head or anything. We went into the hotel room and took a shower together. she went out first, i came outa the shower and she was layin spread eagle on the bed nekid and told me to fuck her. so i did and it was fun. During the day, she gave me head going north on I-95 towards dc and swallowed while i was going 90mph. Later that night she went to the gas station, she showed up with some lube.... she didnt have ky, she used friggin baby oil., and she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. That was a lot of fun, she brought in a suitcase. She had me fuck her pussy with a bowling pin.. and then i fisted her. lmao was a pretty intense weekend for a first time everythinger................ Then after we dated for 3 months, she told me that she had a fantasy of being fucked by a dog,,, needless to say, that was the end of our relationship and i told her to go fuck herself

2. iluvtoswallow

iluvtoswallow New Member

wow a bowling pin and then your fist? perhaps a horse would have been more her "size"

3. johndoe1999

johndoe1999 New Member

did u get tested for STD's after?

4. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

5. Synikul

Synikul Guest

I was 14, she was 16. On a picnic table in the middle of the night at Lutheran church summer camp.

6. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

7. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

ok here is the short version:

I was 14 - she was 16 (dated her a few months)
    lost my virginity at the movies - the first batman film was playing
    I cam after about 30 seconds but kept going and acted like I didnt
    so I wouldnt look like the 1 minute man I was :)

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

we were both 18, she wasn't a virgin. we went to a party that night, she smoked (not around me ever) but this night she smoked just as we were entering and i remember thinking "i'm not gonna even kiss you, damn cigarettes". we ended up drinking, taking shots of beer outa dixie cups (how white trash) watching movies and fucking around. then as everyone started to leave we went to the bathroom. mind you this was some foreign kid's foster parents' house. i wasn't really into having sex yet, and suggested we 69. she said in the sexiest sultriest voice "why do you just fuck me". and i was like "ok". she hopped up on the counter after her pants got pulled down to her ankles, but the counter was too high and i couldn't reach. so i pulled her down and tried dto lay her down. but we wre both still pretty fucked up and i almost cracked her head off a toilet. we fucked for awhile, my feet were banging against the door making a shitload of rhythmic noise. luckily the host was passed out. was a good time and good first experience.

9. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

Well, my first time was nothing errotic... it was actually terrible.
    I had been dating my boyfriend of the time for about 8 months, mind you I was only 14 maybe 15 years old, and he was 2 years older than I. He had been talking to me about having sex for quite some time and I just wasn't ready yet.

Sometime, we had gotten into this conversation about how hott I thought he'd look in just bib overall's and his cowboy hat (just to you let you know, cowboys aren't my thing anymore) because he had a GREAT body. We went to the river the week after he got out of the hospital after having his appendix out and what do you know, he was dressed in nothing but bibs and his hat.
    I knew right then what he had in mind, and I kept trying to put him off by telling him that I wanted to go swimming, riding fourwheeler, etc. He cornered me in the bedroom of his parents cabin and ended up stripping me down while I was telling him no and crying.
    It was not a great experience and to top it all off, the condom came off him. After he rolled off me I got up and ran outside and started bawling. He came out a little while later and apologized to me, but... it's just something that sticks with you. After that experience, it was a long time before I could trust him again and we finally had consentual sex.

Sorry this kinda got long, but... you asked :)
    *edit: I was thinking about it, and I was 14 at the time. I'm now 19, and it still bothers me that my first time was like that. Anyway, moving on now ...*

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
  10. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I was 18, she was 18 (her birthday). We went to a sex shop, came back, had sex. It lasted a whole 5 seconds or so. Its not really worth remembering.

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

It sucked ass. We were both 16. In a car. wam bam thank ya maam. and a few bruises from the smallness of the car

12. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

I was 18, he was 21. He told me he loved me and all that BS. Broke up with me less than a month later to go back to his ex-girlfriend who wouldn't give it up to him. Bastard.

Completely changed the way I look at men and sex.

13. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Awww! poor baby! Never use sex to make a man love you. Guys are fucking horn dogs and will do it with just about anything. Doesn't mean they will love her. or it. whatever they choose to do it with at the time. haha! But seriously, there are some good guys out there. If they love you, you will know. THEN you can put out all day like a 2 bit whore, and it will be all good :)

14. sorry bud, not BS. yea i actually did get tested seeing how she said she wanted to do it with a dog. Im nice and clean. She was one of those closet freaks who hangs out in chatrooms all day while her HUSBAND worked.and when we took the trip, she told her husband she was going to her parents house for a few days.

15. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

um i was 16 and so was he and we fuck in a church balcony .. .. we were both virgins

16. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I wonder why some guys only last a few seconds their first times? I lasted about 10 minutes (I know that isn't long but it is for 1st time). All of my friends are in the 5-20 second range. "One pump chump" LOL!

My first time I knew it was coming so I jerked it twice that day then when it came down to it, we were in my bed (both 15) and she got on top and rode it for a while then I was on top and then I finished, put my clothes back on and that was that. I didn't feel more like a man the only difference was my sex drive went way down.. Like sex wasn't what I expected. The girl was hot and the sex was good so it wasn't that and it did feel good, it just wasn't a big deal to me after that.

17. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

there's ur reason

18. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

btw DreamDemon, that's horrible. you shoulda kicked him in the nuts and ran. forcing you to do anything is horrible... sorry =(

19. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

So why doesn't everyone do it?

20. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

not everyone knows when they're gonna have sex their first time. or if they're not virgins, waiting 4 or 5 days without comming leads to a huge wonderful cum.

21. Reign

Reign Banned

22. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

Are you trying to funny :dunno:

23. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

I didnt expect it at all - we were kinda playing around and then she stood up and took me to the back of the theatre and had her way with me :)

24. Bella

Bella New Member

I was 16 he was 18 on Halloween at his house in his bed. I really didn't feel anything good the first time, all I remember was that I was in shock afterwards for a good 3 hours.

25. Hairy Gorilla

Hairy Gorilla New Member

It was on teh night of my 18th birthday and I was actually in a relationship with another chick. My gf wasn't there and I was completely hammered. Had sex with another chick that had wanted to hook up for years. It didn't take long at all and once I sobered up and woke up the next day, realized it was one of the worst decisions of my life.

Now have a new gf and we just had sex for the first time towards the end of last year. Much better...