Possibly looking for a change

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Icarus7, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus7

Icarus7 New Member

Anyways, I've been working out for just about three years and I've followed the main routine of doing one or two body parts a day, and rotating them and working out like that. For example, one day I would do chest and back, the next day, arms, the third day shoulders and traps and the last day legs and then start back at chest (mind you, there will be some resting days).

I've been off the gym for a month now, due to the fact I just moved and had to get things set up to move and in 18 days, I will be starting university, so I will more than likely have a hectic schedule. Now the university has a nice gym and students are allowed to use it for free.

I'm trying to determine what I should do for a workout routine. Should I stick to doing one/two body parts a day and rotating or should I try cycle training, where you do one or two exercises for each major muscle group working a good part of your body?

I never tried cycle training before so I am not sure if it would be good for someone who will be busy or if I should just stick to what I'm doing?

Anyone have any suggestions for me? They would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.