Possible signs from her?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Jul 13, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well, as some of may have read, ive been hangin out alot lately at one particular local resturant/sports bar. I feel weird talking about this lol

Anyways, theres a waitress that Ive been seeing alot everytime I go. Im not 100% or possibly even 50% sure, but she seems to try to talk to me sometimes, or tries to come by where Im at I guess to try and get me to say something. Like for example, I struck a lengthy convo with another waitress (im sitting at the bar everytime) and she seemed to try to hover around, even though I wasnt talking directly with her. She smiles at me pretty often, more then any other person there. I dunno, im getting a sense that she may be possibly interested.

One thing is that I never introduced myself immediatly until last night. I was able to just before walking out, and she seemed pretty enthusiastic about it. One thing I did notice is that, the bar portion is at the back, and as I was walking out towards the front, she was comin out of the kitchen to where I was, but I guess had noticed I was going the opposite direction, and when I came to the door, her and the manager was there. everyone around her seemed to be doing something, but she was just standing there, and I got the feeling she was trying to catch me as I walked out. That may have not been the case, but thats what I observed.

What would any of you guys make of this? I just dont want to do something and make it awkward...but at the same time, Im really tempted to try to get more convos with her. Im not going to lie, she's a pretty cute looking girl. I just dont know if she is even single or not, but I really want to ask her out.

Thoughts?:noes:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  2. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

sorry to semi-hijack this thread, but has anyone ever actually hooked up with/dated a waitress that they met at her job?

it seems like people post on this board all the time about waitresses that they are convinced are into them, but i don't remember anyone actually following through.

/sorry

3. NCS

NCS Active Member

i have. it happens.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

met my wife while she was working as a waitress

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

at a cocktail bar?

6. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

I would do something crazy like...talk to her.

7. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

yeah he picked her out, shook her up, and turned her around, turned her into someone new.

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

9. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

don't, don't you want me?

10. whamola

whamola Tonight....you.

I dunno, I've kinda thought I have had the same situation as you, but sometimes it seems like I'm invisible. It's hard to read into, and seems way easy for them to have mixed emotions since you're only seeing them once every week or two, and most convos are quick "how's work?" stuff. Once in particular we've tried to do stuff like parties and what not, but it hasn't worked out.

Good luck to you, though..nothing wrong about a waitress, maybe even food discounts :)

11. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

lol, I talk to her when I can/whenever she's not busy and or standing around.

Thanks, Im just trying to not get my hopes up or "think" that she actually is. I dunno, I dont want to compare her in anyway, but Im getting that "good vibe" feeling from her in the same way when I first met my ex...Thats why Im curious. I have never gotten that vibe before from any other girl since.

12. audrey

audrey New Member

My girlfriend was a bartender at my local bar. I had a crush on her for ages. My friends told me not to waste my time because she is straight. Now we live together and are getting married.

:mamoru:
    :love:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She might be into you :dunno: We have no idea. The best thing you can do is keep doing what you are doing and maybe try talking to her a little more. I'd even suggest start a conversation with her before you leave and when it gets good say you've got to go and just leave. Judge her reaction. If she seems sad ask her for her number :dunno:

14. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Yea thats true. I feel it's still to early to really know either way. Thats a good idea actually. lol, Im going to have a heart attack, everytime I start thinking about her my hear starts pounding a mile a minute :o

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  15. SHIFT_blue

SHIFT_blue OT Supporter

I see a case of oneitis brewing up.

16. whamola

whamola Tonight....you.

The one I talked about works so much it's impossible to line anything up. I hope we can work something out, though

17. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Talk to her, bro, and try to talk to her outside of work. I don't know the whole situation, but I am sure you can figure something out.

18. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Oh I know, I really wish it would be one of those off-chance "run into another" thing, but I've yet for that to happen. I just hate having to talk to her while she is my server for obvious reasons

19. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

From the way you described this situation, it sounds like she is obviously into you. :dunno: It is hard to tell since we were not there though.

I will tell you that I for one like a man with confidence. Try going out of your way in a very obvious manner to speak to her. Judge her reaction to this and if she still seems interested then give her your number. If she calls you then you know for sure she is into you. Or, ask her if you could call her sometime and get her number, either way. (personally, I would want to get a guys number instead, but that's just me:))

20. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

one of my best friends met her husband while she was waitressing. He got her number and a date along with the check

21. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

True that. Like I said, the worst case scenario is if I make things awkward, cause Ive been hanging out there alot lately, and started to really get to know the manager lol Yea, I figured it would be alright to give my number, but I'll try to get a better convo. I figure if she remembers my name next time I do see her there, then there is SOME interest level of some kind.

Confidence got me to meet alot of people lately, small steps, but its moving forward instead of standing still. Thanks!

22. iwishyouwerebeer

BTW, off subject but why don't you get a job at that restaurant? I only say because you said you are getting closer with the manager.

23. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Bah, I dont really want to turn a place I like to hang out at into "work." I guess I dont really want to ruin anything. Anyways, I got a story to tell....

24. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

So I walked into the resturant, saw the managers, and two waitresses, one of them being the girl Im talking about here, and the manager. I proceeded to the back portion of the bar, and there was these two black guys there, one gets up and starts yelling "HAAAAAAYYYYYY" like he knows me, and im like :ugh2:

So the two waitresses come up to where we are and I guess they were going to order something, whatever, but while I was there, they starting talking to the waitresses about how they should "french kiss each other and go do it in the bathroom." One of them tried to get me into the mess by saying "man, if you have a women in front of you that you know who wants it, just 'whip' it out" while looking at the waitresses. :eek4::eek4::ugh:

I quickly try to change the subject, and ignore them. Mind you this girl is standing in front of me the whole time, and I tried to get out of that situation.

So the two waitresses left, I knew they were pissed at these two guys, and about 10 minutes later, one of cooks/owners comes out and says to them, "I dont appreciate you sexually harrasssing my waitresses, you need to stop this and apologize or leave." The antagonist, got so pissed, saying "fuck this shit, fuck this place, im leaving." They both stand up, and the main guy drops a $5 bill as to tip one of the waitresses. They didnt even pay for their nachos/beer.:rolleyes:

So Im sitting there for about 20 minutes, the manager came around, and said he was talking to them on the phone, that they had said they were being racists and that the cook physically assulted them, blah blah. They fucking called a cop to come out. I felt bad cause Im sure he knew this was complete bullshit. So I stuck around until the cop came, I wrote what happend to defend the managers. On top of this, the cop car's engine starting smoking and he couldnt get it to start back up!

So this put me sorta in an awkward spot. Wasnt the best day to try and do much conversing, even though I tried a few times. They let me have a peanutbutter/chocolate milkshake on the house:hsd:

I knew from the instant that they started talking about that, that this opportunity was shot. Said in my mind "GOD DAMN IT!"

*sigh*

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  25. iwishyouwerebeer

Only in Tallahassee......