possible relationship question for a friend of mine

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sean6293, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Sean6293

Sean6293 OT Supporter

seriously for a friend. i work as a server at a restaurant so i meet a lot of new people all the time. well one of the new people i have become friends with is this girl ashley. she's cool, cute and funny. now i am in a relationship, but i know a friend of mine isn't and he has like the same exact sence of humor, so i decided to invite them both to my next house party (i'm the only one of my friends to live on my own so i throw all the parties). anyway they are beer pong partners and get along well (win by a majority) and end up making out.

cut to a few days later... they're talking a bit, hanging out on their own once in a while, and making out whenever they come to one of my parties... my friend told me they hooked up within about 2 weeks of this and were enjoying hanging out but almost always with others or in a party situation.

now the backstory on the girl is she is 20 and has only been in one relationship which lasted 3 years and ended under 6 months ago.

lately however my friend has been talking to ashley and like making plans for her to call him after she gets off work on a certain day, but she doesn't call him.. more then once this happened...or he'll come over and i'l invite her, tell her my friend is here and she'll be like "oh yeah maybe i'l come over" but never show.

the thing is it looks like she's avoiding him, but then they'll finally get in touch and she'll tell him that she likes him and when he asks if he should just never talk to her again she'll respond with things like "why would i want that?"

cliffs/bottom line, my friend wants to know why the girl he was getting along with so well suddenlly got so distant despite the fact that he did nothing to provoke a change.

p.s. he never told her he wanted a relationship or anything specifically. he just wants to know WTF is going on and what she wants, but she seems to be avoiding him.

p.p.s. i'm drunk. and it really is my friend, not me.

2. tominos

tominos New Member

just tell him to put some distance b/w her and him.

3. tominos

tominos New Member

she prob wants some space not much more your friend can do