TAT Possible problems with my new lip ring

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MagiusX, Nov 22, 2004.

1. MagiusX

MagiusX Don't let the man keep you down

Yesterday I went and got my lip pierced. I went to my normal piercing shop and much to my suprise when I got there I found they had hired an additional piercer. Just my luck I get stuck with the new guy.

I opted to get a 14g seamless ring put in the right side of my lip, here is where the trouble begins. The piercer failed to get the needle all the way through on the first push, so without warning I got a second jolt of pain. Then it took him forever to get the ring in the hole. Then it took even longer for him to bend the ring back into place. While he was bending the ring back he managed to scratch the hell out of it too. So now all that is left to do is spin the ring around so that the seam is not visible. When he did this it was the post painful thing that has ever happened to me. (BTW I have an industrial, and have broken bones)

Now here is my problem I cannot spin the ring even a bit to clean. Im worried that this new guy did not bend the ring correctly to make it perfectly circular. My dilema is that it will be impossible for me to make it back to the piercing shop until next weekend. Im worried that it will be rather well healed by then. I cant imagine the pain that would come from turning the ring then.

What would you guys do?

Cliffs: New piercer sucks ass, lip ring may be fucked up, Im scared.

2. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

hehe damn should've read the cliffs...anyways i don't know as much about the seamless, but i know for the first few days it definitely hurt alot when i moved mine...unless it was in the shower or soaped up...and i had to put clear spacers in for work after 2 days and that was killer...

it only takes maybe a week though and it'll feel alot better...my friend went w/ and got his right done too and ours both were irritating for almost a week and i told him to get a bigger hoop like i did and he said it definitely felt alot better so maybe see if u can get a larger hoop even w/ a ball for alittle til it fully heals...then go back

3. MagiusX

MagiusX Don't let the man keep you down

Thanks for the input. I cannot get it too move even the slightest bit, even in the shower. When I try to turn my whole lip goes with it. I can fight through the pain, but I usually stop trying once I start bleeding. There isn't any crusty crap visible on the outside which is why Im a little confused.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

first off, dont ever go back to that piercer again! he should not have pierced you with a seamless ring. they dont seal properly at the seam and it leaves a slight lip/burr that can irritate/tear your piercing. go back and have your regular piercer take the jewelry out and put a CBR into it until its fully healed.