Possible Eating Disorder?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by DesignerAddic71, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesignerAddic71

    DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2004
    Messages:
    1,429
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    deep in the shadows of my mind...
    Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but i have a question for the peoples of OT....

    I am on the phone with my best friend right now and she is telling me that she can't stop eating. She's 5'4" and weighs like 125 (and she swears she is fat). She isnt throwing up or anything afterwards, but she keeps on eating and eating. Could this be a disorder? If so, what kind?
     
  2. Leb_CRX

    Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2001
    Messages:
    39,994
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Ottawa, Canada
    she needs to get laid

    honest

    send her to my house, fedex overnight
     
  3. DesignerAddic71

    DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2004
    Messages:
    1,429
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    deep in the shadows of my mind...
    lol only if i can watch :naughty:
     
  4. Socrates

    Socrates New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2005
    Messages:
    7,356
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Springfield, MO
    You better be a girl.
     
  5. princess0fdiabl0

    princess0fdiabl0 The Hairy Animal

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2004
    Messages:
    479
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    tell her to start bulking and put that food to use :dunno:
     
  6. DesignerAddic71

    DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2004
    Messages:
    1,429
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    deep in the shadows of my mind...
    even better-im the man of ur dreams :greddy:

    j/p im a chick
     
  7. DesignerAddic71

    DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2004
    Messages:
    1,429
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    deep in the shadows of my mind...
    lol on the tapeworm

    i think its depression related-she just found out she will be graduating a semester later than she expected.

    oh and shes just about 20, i think she's done growing
     
  8. iwishiwascool

    iwishiwascool Lurker

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2003
    Messages:
    880
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Columbus, Oh
    body dismorphic disorder.

    90% of the girls Ive ever met have at least a touch of it. The other 10% say they are fat just to build their ego when you say: "No you arent".
     
  9. Mugwump

    Mugwump Guest

    5'4" and 125 is not fat. I dated a girl was 5'11" and 140, and she was quite skinny, but not morbidly skinny. This girl has self-esteem issues, which may very well lead to anorexia
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page