Poppin wood... this normal?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by citizen erased, Mar 28, 2005.

1. citizen erased

citizen erased jailbait tested, milf approved

Whenever I'm with a girl, and it's not kissing, like holding hands, or cuddling, or putting arms around each other or so... I seem to pop wood, and it's kinda an frustrating situation, cus I want it to go away -- not be noticed. I am a virgin, so that might have something to do with it -- but is this a sign of sexual attraction?

Like a girl could come to me, put her hand on my back, scratch my back, or put her arm around my waist ... and then I get a woody, lol... :o

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

its normal to become easily aroused:mamoru: try not to think anything sexual. i know its hard, but try ur best and just think of something that turns u off and a complete downfall.

my gf used to try to turn me on and make my dick go up. and we bet i could resist, while she was messing with it, i would think about what kind of equipment i should buy next for my car and how much bullshit the police here does.

3. the_wheel_man

the_wheel_man Now I'm stealing her body and taking it home...

yeah, its normal, like others have said, just think about something totaly non-sexual and it will go away quickly

4. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Baseball And Nuns Baseball And Nuns

5. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

This happened with my first girlfriend in High School. I think it just comes with time. You get used to the new feelings and get arroused at more appropriate times.

6. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Shit I'm 20 and the wind still gives me boners. It's called raging hormones.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds natural. Is there a reason you are staying a virigin? (its cool if you have some moral reason) but if not then you need to start getting active when you "pop one". You get hard for a reason-you want sex. Go get you some.

8. Original

Original OT Supporter

Nothin wrong with that buddeh! I really do hate those in-class woods, I usually have to tuck it under my belt and think of something that's really a turn off.

"but is this a sign of sexual attraction?"

You serious man? Most likely :rofl:

9. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

I've been talking to this really hot girl in one of my classes, thankfully I've managed to think of other things :coolugh: Once when i hugged a girl I got wood and I sorta positioned my hips so that she couldn't feel it - I bet she knew it was up though, :mamoru:

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

jack off more often? i remmeber in middle school i would get arbitrary boners. i think the lil guy was just really bored and wanted some attention as i walked down the hall or rode the bus to school.

11. Dos Equis4

Dos Equis4 nebraska democrat (oxymoron?)

I hate NARB's ... or No apparent reason boners.

12. Elderain

Elderain New Member

Happens to me all the time, I hate it :( It's so retarded

13. Zee

Zee New Member

I loved it.....slow dancing, arms around a girl or even a hug.....they got to feel what Im thinking :big grin:

14. BTA

BTA New Member

25 here, constant hardons if the GF is around.

15. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Most of your responses are stupid. :(

Your hormones are raging and biologically it's your time to stud, spreading your seed to as many females. It is basic nature. It has nothing to do with a girl or anything else.

16. fezmond

fezmond Safe as Fook

i still get a boner everytime i kiss a girl until i have been with them for about a year, only 20 though so i'm blaming hormones. got a great stiffy the other day while wearing a pretty tight monks costume dancing with a girl. a wee bit embarrasing

17. Marmot

Marmot Guest

I try to think of other things. I've derived formulas for differential equations in my head before and that seems to work. Of course you have no idea what the hell she is saying if she is talking, so just smile and nod.

18. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

the one use for calculus..... anti-bonerizing :rofl:

19. johan

johan Active Member

You're kidding me, right? A nice girl puts her arm around your waist, rubs your back and you get wood and you wonder if this is a sign of sexual attraction?

20. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

21. JaredRules

JaredRules New Member

you too? :rofl:

22. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

You wanna talk about embarassing?

I was out at a beach bar a couple of weeks ago with colleagues. It's happy hour with a guy playing the guitar. So, a hula girl comes out to dance to his song (we were in the islands). Next thing I know, one of my buds is trying not to completely lose it. She tries to discretely point...sure enough the guitar player had popped a massive boner. I don't think I've ever seen one that big in public before. So he's got to play completely tented in front of, like a 100 people. And it's not like he could shift around or cover it or anything.

And it stayed there...for at least 5-10 minutes after the hula girl left. It was pretty amusing.

23. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Dude its mad easy to cover that up...
    As its coming up, throw it down one of your pant legs... then, if it's big, flaunt it to that hot chick you deliberately tried to sit next to.

Also, if you get a girlfriend, they tend to like how if you're pressed up close kissing or something, how they can feel you getting turned on...that is if you are close enough for her to feel your rising wood :rolleyes:

24. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is ONE of the MANY reasons why i could not comprehend being a man. i'm sure i'd be hard all the time. :eek3: :rofl:

25. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

When I was in Jr. High, I'd get boners every half hour, no matter what...

When you're still developing (dunno your age, sorry) it'll happen even if you aren't feeling sexually attracted, it's just its way of 'flexing'

Hey, think of it this way. It's been scientifically proven that the less erections you get @ night, the smaller your dick gets.