Poll:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Mar 4, 2005.

?

Would you date an ex-whore who has been with 20+ guys but is wanting to change?

1. Yes.

14 vote(s)
    37.8%
  2. No.

23 vote(s)
    62.2%
  1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Scenario: You meet a very pretty girl, you go on several dates, ya'll get along well and really like each other. Then you find out she's been with 20 guys in less then 3 years. So basically she was a whore at one time but has since grown up and is trying to change.

Would you still date her?

2. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

and how many people have you been with? as long as she is clean, dont worry about what happened before you.

lucky girl, i wish every guy that really liked me called me an ex-whore too :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  3. neebelung

neebelung Guest

The very fact that you refer to her as a whore indicates that not only should you not date her, but you need to work through some issues you have with regard to women before you attempt to date ANYBODY....

I'm sure you've got MALE friends who have slept with that many people, if not more... do you refer to them by derragatory names? Probably not.

She might have been a bit more sexually active than the average bear, but that doesn't mean she deserves to have you call her a whore all over the internet (question - would you be willing to let her read that post? Again, I'd bet probably not).

4. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

It would solely depend on the amount of girls I've had sex with and how long since her whoring stopped. I would probably date her, but not take it too serious for awhile

5. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I've been with 3 girls, big difference from 20. She knows she was a whore and admits it to her friends (she hasn't told me and she doesnt know I know her past). I mean come on, she had like with a different guy nearly every month, you don't call that being a whore?

6. snipe656

snipe656 Working in OraHell

I have dated women before that have had more partners than they could even lay a number onto in their pasts. People certainly do change and their pasts should not be held against them. I agree with the comments above, if you use or think the wording whore then you probably should move on because it almost seems like you have a big problem with the past.

7. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Look, I'm not holding her past against her. I'm simply curious to know how others would react, hence the reason I posted the poll. I consider a different sexual partner each month to be slutty, maybe that's just me. She knows her past was bad, and she knows it was "wrong" to sleep around so much and that's why she's changing. I'm glad she has decided to change and that's why I'm with her. If my male friends had slept with 20+ girls they'd be man-whores, sure they'd get respect from alot of guys but still they are man-whores.

8. neebelung

neebelung Guest

First off, by definition, a whore receives payment for services. So no, just cus she slept around a lot doesn't mean she was a whore.

Two, so just becasue she's slept with many more people than you have, you're judging her? Sounds to me like you're a wee bit jealous and competitive...

Three, she admits she was a whore? I'll bet it's more along the lines of she admits she was more promiscuous than she should have been and woudl like to be more selective now. A commendable act, I'd say. I'd also bet her reasoning for sleeping around so much is that she suffered from low self-esteem.... do you think having guys like you call her a "whore" is going to help to improve the way she feels about it? Probably not. And even if you never call her a whore to her face, I'm sure you'll TREAT her as a less-than-worthy member of society, even if you never admit to it.

And four, even IF she has great self esteem, what if she just slept around cus SHE LIKES SEX? Guess what buddy - women can enjoy sex, and so long as they're responsible about it (i.e. protection), it's none of your business what she did before she met you! It's the past... leave it there.

Obviously this is a huge issue to you. I suggest you move along and find a more sheltered girl who's had less sex than you have, so you can feel like the big man. Let this girl find a guy who doesn't live in the 1950's and can accept that she's an adult and capable of taking responsibility for her own sexlife.

9. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Ahhhh... so you admit the GUYS would get respect.... but you have yet to show that same respect to this girl!

10. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

preach it!! i was thinking of how to word what i wanted to say, and then i read ur post and u took it straight from my mouth!!

11. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

:dunno:

20 guys over period of three years thats one every 7.8 weeks, nothing wrong with that ;)

12. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

:werd: :bowdown:

13. SoBrokenHearted

SoBrokenHearted summer unfolded like a tapestry

You fucking feminists need to lay off this guy. He asked for your opinion, not a lecture on about how he's disrespecting females.

If you sleep with 20 guys in 3 years, YOU'RE A SLUT. I don't care if you're male or female, you deserve absolutely zero respect. He didn't say he'd respect the promiscuous guy, he only said other people would respect the promiscuous guy, which is true. That's just a double standard present in today's world, we're not here to change our social stigmas.

If you went around having sex with that many people because of low self-esteem, you need a counselor. You need to find a more productive activity in your life to bring up your self esteem without opening your legs to every guy.

If you sleep with everybody because you like sex, you're still a slut. Sex is great, but find one person and have sex with them lots of times, you don't need to spread the love like we're back in the 60's.

It IS guy's business to know who the girl has done before, just as much as it's girl's business to know a guy's past. STD's are prevelant in our culture, and whereas you shouldn't be sharing details of sexual encounters, it's probably a good idea to know if she has genital warts or something.

And lastly, just because she's slept with more doesn't mean that's why he's judging. Regardless of how many people he's slept with, he can still judge her for that. You just have less room to talk about it if you've slept with that many too. If I've slept with four people, and I meet a young girl several years younger who's slept with almost as many people as I have, I'm going to judge her on it.

This girl obviously didn't take responsibility for her own sex life if her justification for sleeping around was something similar to low self esteem. That's just high school rhetoric. It's irresponsible and opens up a huge can of worms.

14. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Favorite OTer right there!

:bowdown: :werd:

Thanks, you said that very well!

15. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I must have missed somethin here. This girls justification for sleepin with that amt of men was what?????? I havent seen the thread starter say it was for self esteem purposes, I havent seen him say WHAT the motive was behind it. So until you know WHY, you really cant defend OR agree. This is a decision that YOU alone can make. People are different, siutations are different, emotions are different.

16. Shep762

Shep762 OT Supporter

:bowdown:good stuff:bigthumb:

oh... and what was that rule of 3? :mamoru:

17. shady5

shady5 Guest

So if you met a guy who was like "Ive slept with 20 girls in the last few years, but i think i can make t work with you!" you would say "great, wow thank God I found a guy that doesnt live in the 1950s"

Girl is a SLUT, no questions asked... obviously isnt looking for one person to fall in love with... either just wants to get off, or has no idea the type of guy she is looking for. If you want some ass... get her done. Want a meaningful relationship, find a girl that has some self control

18. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Seriously, you're a little defensive, must be just like this girl he's talking about huh? :ugh:

20 dudes in 3 years are you kidding me...:squint:

Wrap your shit, hit it if u want to take the risk, and move on dude. Good luck.

19. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

20. darkrick

darkrick New Member

Probably. 20+ guys in 3 years kind of screams 'lack of ability to commit'. So I wouldn't jump into anything too serious unless it was obvious she wasn't just going to fuck you and move on. And given what you said, I'd say you're walking on thin ice with this chick.

It's your call.

21. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

You're calling her a whore. That's not a name you'd be calling someone if you truly liked them and wanted to pursue something. You're already starting off with little to no respect for this girl. And that's a bad sign. You'll eventually begin to treat her like shit. You'll have difficulty trusting her because of her past. I think a lot of people go through rough patches and make mistakes in their lives that they're not proud of. But she's owning up to the fact that it was wrong and wants to change. And if she wants it bad enough, she'll change. If you do end up w/ this girl, please don't judge her on her past actions but judge her on what she does in the relationship. That's what matters the most.

22. shady5

shady5 Guest

:werd: to those with AVS

Find, _____ , Forget... seems like everyone else has. Sad but true, if she cant put forth the honest effort to once in the past 3 years go for a lasting relationship, I doubt its changed now. If you REALLY want to try something with her, dont invest too much, all roads looking to lead to hardship with this one

23. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Best post I've seen here in awhile. Good work dude. :coolugh:

24. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I don't ask numbers, nor do I answer the question. What happened in someone's past (whether they're male or female) is their own business. What IS important is that they practiced safe(r) sex, and that they get tested regularly (and that's important whether they sleep around or not, since it only takes ONE sexual partner to give you a disease!)

25. neebelung

neebelung Guest

ROFL..... Nope not defensive (and really not even sure why this guy struck such a chord with me that day.... I was laughing about it later that night cus I realized I'd railed on the guy so badly!) But no, I am not, nor have I ever been, anything like the girl he's dating... I just found his double-standard a bit disturbing. He admitted that if a GUY he knew had that same track record, that they'd "get respect." I was merely trying to point out to him how hypocritical that line of thinking is.