poll: where do you guys grab your cleaning supplies?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by superman0710, Jun 10, 2003.

where do you purchase your cleaning supplies?

1. online

0 vote(s)
  2. local automotive parts store ( specify in thread )

2 vote(s)
  1. superman0710

superman0710 Guest

i don't normally go through the internet, but after hearing about all these new exciting products ( i don't recall them being stocked at my local discount auto parts ) i think i'm gonna go out and buy some :)
  2. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Well, im about 50/50 on each. The simple stuff like Eagle1 products, clay bar, shampoo, etc. I get through Local parts stores. The S100, of course goes throug the local harley shop. And then things like Klasse AIO, buffing pads for my orbital, etc. I get on-line, usually through CMA.
  3. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

Dec 23, 2001
    Didn't vote on the poll because I'm in the same boat as Buck-O. A lot of the good stuff just isn't carried locally.
  4. Scottwax

Scottwax The Detailing EDU is stickied in the Detailing for Moderator

May 5, 2000
    Can't vote either since I use both options. I get my Meguiars Body Shop Pro products from my local Meguiars distributer, I get S100 from my Harley dealer, and most Clearkote products, I can get at the local ricer shop at Six Flags Mall. Stuff like Clearkote's clay, gallons of Quikshine, their microfiber towels and now their new line of pure waxes that should be coming out soon (I'm testing them right now with outstanding...as in S100...results.