POLL: Ladies of the Vag: Would you date a bisexual man?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SolidRanger, Feb 10, 2010.

?

Would you date a bi guy?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    64.4%
  1. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Pretty self explanatory. Would you date a man who is bisexual and has had sexual/romantic relationships with other men?

Why or Why not?

2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

WHERE THE POLL AT

3. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Look up

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

5. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Why not?

6. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Not only do I have to worry about other chicks, now I have to worry about other men?!

OUT!

7. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

no. no. no. never.

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Fucking :werd:.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Because it's enough worry to think of my man wanting to get with other women, let alone wanting to get with men as well.

10. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

So... and I hate to say it...it comes down to insecurity/lack of trust? Honestly trying to understand the rationale

11. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I think I would.

I might get a little jealous if he checked out another man, but I'd also think it was kind of hot. :o

12. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

my reasoning has nothing to do with worrying about other men... it's just that the idea of a man being sexually attracted to another man is a HUGE turn-off for me, let alone the mental picture I'd get knowing he had actually BEEN with another man.

Just no.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

:dunno: I just know that men are very turned on by what's in front of them. No matter how much I trust my SO I know when he sees a hot girl he thinks of her sexually. I've gotten to a place in the past few years where I completely understand and accept this and it does not make me jealous....but to then add in another sex he could be attracted to?

Not to mention, I just don't take much stock into being "bisexual" anyway.

14. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Bisexual is a cope out, too, IMO. I agree with beer there.

Not to mention it's a huge turn off for me.

15. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Well I must say the results here are pretty disheartening so far. I haven't mentioned it in previous threads but I've basically been battling against the fact that I'm bisexual since I was about 11 years old. Lately I've been allowing myself to relax and accept it instead of fighting it like I have for the last 12 years. I was thinking of just being open about it and not dwell on it so much.

But judging from this thread, it seems my best course of action is to just keep on keeping it to myself.

16. ForgottenSpiral

One of my best friends is bisexual and all it really means is he'll fuck whatever he can get. :mamoru:

17. ForgottenSpiral

There are plenty of chicks that are okay with it. Anything you do in your life has the potential of limiting who is attracted to you. Just do what you think is right for you and find the woman that fits. If you try and find a woman and then fit your life around her, you're going to end up in a fucked up relationship.

18. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

It depends, there was a MTV truelife on it, and it was very hard for most of the people in the relationships. Most people get jealous, it's just a fact of life, and having to deal with that extra would be hard for most people.

Plus, if you are with a female, or a male, why does it matter if you are bisexual? You will only be with one person at a time more than likely so it's not like you would really need to bring it up.

19. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Yeah but with the issues I have this has the potential to be even more detrimental to my lovelife, so I think it would just be in my best interests to not mention it to any woman I date...just like I always have.

It kind of sucks to have to be dishonest, or atleast evasive, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

20. Toxica

Toxica New Member

The only problem I see with this is that if you end up dating a girl long term and she finds out later on down the road. Then she'll be like "Why didn't you ever tell me this before? I can't trust you. I can't believe this. Blah blah blah."

21. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

I see that possibility too. It's definitly not a situation I like. I never asked or wanted to be bisexual, it's just the card I was delt and I gotta find the best way to play it.

So my options are either lie about it, or date men only. :dunno:

22. ForgottenSpiral

Suppressing who you are and lying to yourself and others will cause more problems than it solves. You seem to be under this impression that you have to be available to all women in order to get one and that's so far from the truth. It took me years to learn this lesson and I wish you could learn it just from me saying this, but I know you won't. What you need to do is learn to be yourself and find the woman you want. What you're doing is trying to find a woman who wants you and then learn to be who she wants, which will ultimately fail every time.

23. Lucky Penny

Wait, I'm confused. For those of you who said that you already have to worry about other women getting your man's attention and that throwing men into that equation would just be too much- is that to say that you guys feel that bisexual men are inherently less trustworthy than their straight male counterparts? (<-- that's not a question that is leading to another question, I'm just trying to understand the rationale. That the immediate consensus so far being a huge NO struck me as odd is all)

IMO, if you're in a relationship with me I expect you not to cheat. Period. Regardless of who you're attracted to. It is not negotiable. I don't see it as a matter of having to "worry" about my SO wanting another female (or male) cause if we're dating, then I trust you enough to stay faithful.

For the record, I've never dated a bisexual guy but I've never met a bisexual guy either. I haven't formed an opinion either way, I was just kinda :eek3: at the immediate responses.

24. iwishyouwerebeer

Don't stress. If anything I'd encourage you to try to focus on men right now, to see if there really is something there.

25. Lucky Penny

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: