MIL Poll by Newsvine

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Cheerio, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Cheerio

Cheerio New Member

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. Julius

Julius Guest

i can't stand military females. there's a few useful ones, but the majority are a fucking nuisance. whups, i said it.

3. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

No, you're right. A lot get away with not doing much. On the flipside, I have met some hard charging women that I have enjoyed working with. Mostly Marines, but I have also met a few during my brief time in the Chairforce. One was prior Army.

4. Cheerio

Cheerio New Member

I think some people see the military for the benefits and not the sacrifices that have to be made for those benefits. They think they can sign up get benefits and when it comes time to get deployed that want to transfer to a different unit, get hurt, or get pregnant. WHY NOT JUST GET OUT OR DONT SIGN UP!

5. Julius

Julius Guest

Also, I really don't see where the whole, "OMG SHE HAZ A FAMILY NOW GUYZ GIVE HER A BREAK" thing is supposed to come in. What about all of the fathers and mothers that have been KIA? Their kids will never see them again.

Do other IRR members have to cover down on those who pull bullshit exemptions? Will somebody who's already done one/two/maybe three tours get to come in and fill in for this weak ass lady?

6. stephie

stephie New Member

Really? Only "a few"? I've met more than a few useless guys in my time :big grin:

But! I will say that girls treat the military (the Army at least) like it's fucking high school and most can't pull their weight (nor do they want to). I want to punch the 15 billion pregnant girls in my unit that milk it for all its worth.

Just saying stupidity isn't gender specific ;)

7. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

People are retarded.