A&P Polaroid Emulsion transfers

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by tweekerz, Aug 6, 2008.

1. tweekerz

tweekerz New Member

Hey guys. I was interested in this medium of photography and looking to do some art presentations. Problem is I don't even have a polaroid camera. i heard they can be purchased from ebay along with the film (since Polaroid went out of business). Does anyone know what type of polaroid camera and what type of compatable film to use?

Thanks!

2. Bloke

Bloke Banned

if you want ill give you my camera for the shipping. its a land 101. uses these http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_main.php?cat_id=2401 i prefer the 3000b
    i dont find the film reasonable enough to use enough at about $1 per shot black and white.
    also dont fret fuji makes the film, and has consistantly made a better product, prabably part of the reason polaroid stopped

3. mojito

mojito New Member

have you done it before?

It takes a lot of patience and practice

Personaly I like txhe sx70 with time delay emulsion so you can manipulate it during processing

4. wisie

wisie New Member

Shit. I didn't realise fuji made film you the man! Someone bought me a polaroid for my birthday but haven't used it because film here equates to like $2 a shot. Can you get it any cheaper then that site from your experience?

5. Bloke

Bloke Banned

no this type of film is expensive by nature.