SRS Poker Cheating problem

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hoost07, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoost07

Hoost07 We are never Free!

So its true OT i have a poker cheating addiction. I play in some rather high stakes poker games and i cheat them to win the cash. However, i just played some cards with some friends the other night completly straight up without cheating and i won. I do have some real poker skill and can beat people straight. But when i play in high stakes games with people that arent my friends (Never cheat my friends) i just feel that i have to cheat. I have tried to complely cut my self off but that cash is nice. And the worst part is that im getting even better at so now i can still cheat even when its not my deal.

Anyone got any advice?

2. ANUS_MANGLER

ANUS_MANGLER New Member

you better watch that shit....you could wind up with some broken fingers:ugh:

3. SoFlaJDM

SoFlaJDM Guest

picard.jpg

4. Hoost07

Hoost07 We are never Free!

Thats exactly what im afraid of

5. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

how can you apply the first step to this?

6. RetroPox

RetroPox New Member

Cheating tips plz? I'm just kidding man, I'm not quite sure what to tell you. One thing you might try is thinking about the major consequences that could arise from this cheating habit that you have. Before a game, tell yourself you aren't going to cheat, think about all the cons of cheating, and then reward yourself in some way after not cheating :).

I'm not quite sure if that helps. I play poker a lot and enjoy the game very much. Try to focus on the enjoyment you get out of the game itself. Maybe read some theory books to get even better straight up and you won't need to cheat ever. It sounds like you already don't need to cheat so why take the risk?

Good luck to you.

7. PerfX

PerfX New Member

How do you cheat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.