Plz Help me ... I need (serious) opinions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by alex__, Aug 19, 2005.

1. alex__

alex__ New Member

Hi,
    I met a girl that I really like, and i rekon she is interested in me, but dont know how to make sure, and also dont really know what strat i should take with her. Yesterday a coffee with her turned into a drinking session, which turned into dinner, and then I went home coz she had Uni the next day. Most of the time we would be talking bout relationships etc and i felt it was pretty comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. She is new about 3 weeks in AUS, she is telling me bout her ex and how she is getting over hime, she is talking bout other guys that have made passes at her and showing me pics of her friends who she thinks are hot (saying i would like them). Um, see I would say she is interested in me, but how do i make sure in the least intrusive way, and that she doesnt want to be just 'frirnds' - i dont wanna fuck it up early.
    Cheers guys
    Alex

2. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Well hon, I say just keep hanging out, and maybe next time try to sneak a smooch. Things will unfold for the best.

3. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

looks like you're already in the 'friend zone'. jesus himself cannot help you now.

4. alex__

alex__ New Member

man, after one day .. its a bit early for that isnt it ... how do i make my intentions clear... that i don't want to be just friends, but also not like, i just wanna fuck you... :S

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

if shes showing you pictures of her friends that you "might think are hot," you are 99% probably in the friends zone. from my past experiences, talkin to chicks about their past experiences = bad, only going to land you in the friends zone. more often or not, when a chick first sees you she will place you in the friends or i want to fuck category.

you are in the friends zone bro, sorry.

6. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

:rofl:

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: at this whole thread.

8. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

read the above, and then tell me what it is that you are unclear about

9. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

Ummm...i have to disagree on this. Many but not all girls I have dated before, they always show me pics of their friends and saymy friends are hot you must like them alot. I ALWAYS love to talk about past relationships, this only helps me to know more about her likes and dislikes from the past + making the past dudes even worst :mamoru: sorry to those guys but hey u made mistakes.

I'd suggest you go out with her a bit more and see. Come back and tell us how did it go if you want to.

10. Fase

Fase Your Face, In A Pickle Jar.

Things like, when she was showing you pictures of her friends telling you who's hot and who's the best, tell her she's the best looking out of all her friends, in a more flirty way.

11. symptic

symptic I run companies

Start going on unofficial dates with her. Ask her if she wants to go eat soem pizza or somehting every now and then. Or a movie, a stroll in the park, the ebach, etc. etc. And try not to be so open. While it's coo to learn so much about a person, if you learn it all in the beginning, you'll get bored of it. Like a child who beats a video game. Right after he wins, it's boring and he'll beg his parents for another one.

12. ndnxtc

ndnxtc New Member

The friend zone theory is BS in my recent experience. Don't be discouraged by it, go for it anyways. Good luck.

13. alex__

alex__ New Member

Thanks for the advice guys.
    I think things are going pretty good, and i dont think you can count me out yet. I havent called girl (friends) up, or gone out for lunch with even the closest of my mates in the past year, more than have in the past week with this girl.
    Why would she want to meet me every time i call her to see if shes doing anything. The other day we went for lunch and she asked me to come back to her colledge and help her with some work. She always replies to my messages quickly, and tells me to call her. Although, she hasn't called me up and said, "hey lets get lunch" - but still, she always seems willing whenever i call her... is this just her wanting me to make the moves?

Anyway, I really want to make it known that i like her, without being brutally honest - coz I'd hate to be rejected straight out that way. What are ways you can sorta test the waters, see if she is really interested in me, or just friendship...

This is still less than a week since we actually had any means of communication. so how do you rekon im looking?

14. London Loves

London Loves New Member

Show it to her, sunshine. No bird can resist. hehe.

15. Jordan1010

Jordan1010 New Member

Almost pissed myself laughing. So. Fucking. True.