PLZ HELP ME FIGURE OUT MY G/F OTers!!!1!1

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The New Kid, Jul 28, 2005.

1. The New Kid

The New Kid New Member

Me and my g/f are both 17 years old and she broke us up after 2 years of goin out b/c she couldnt trust me to stay away from alchohol which isnt really true b/c i drank 3 times and well i lied to her about drugs for awhile but i havent done anything like that in couple of weeks. So we break up and she tells me if i can mature more and help out around the house and keep my room clean and stuff like that and prove to her ive improved and gotten better in 2 weeks well get back together. She is on a cruise right now and we havent talked on the phone in 5 days...before she left for the cruise we were apart for a week while she was here. She called me and we talked everyday and she came over almost everyday...we made out and flirted like crazy when she was here and i told her i noticed it and she told me that she did it on purpose...she wanted to date thsi one guy named craig to, they went on one date and he told her that he thought they should just be friends and she was a little upset....right now she is on the cruise and we email each other and she tells me she loves me and stuff and she bought me some presents. we are going on a date when she gets back in 3 days and we already got it planned and she told me she wants me to be better and that she loves me and that if ive improved well get back together...is she just pulling me along a string??(she thinks she has me wrapped around her finger) or does she really love me and want me she just wants to make sure im the one(thats why she said she wanted to date) i really want her back and i think we will b/c it sounds like she still loves me...especially with all the flirting....what do you think OT???(my puncuation sux...sry =(

Cliffs- my g/f broke up with me after 2 years b/c she had small problems with trust.We been apart 2 weeks and still say i love you and she initiates flirting when shes around. we already plan on going on date and she says if im improved with responsibility and attitude then shell take me back for sure. is she pulling me along so she can date other guys but still have me or not.( o ya i told her that she had one chance to get me back and she got all nervous and was like ooo i love you blah blah) whats my situation?? Help me OT

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

You are young, and she is playing games with you. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and I don't really think you should be settling down that young anyways. Go out, and play! Odds are it wont last "forever" anyways. Sorry, it sux. But it's true.

3. The New Kid

The New Kid New Member

ya im gonna try my luck when she gets back...and see how i feel

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

sounds like your typical drama.

Live your life man, let what happens happens. Like insomniac said...your young! got pleanty of time left in life to do everything...why waste it worrying on bullshit drama?

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

huh? no! go out and try your luck now and see how some other girl feels.

your girl sounds like a pain in the ass.

6. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

Just move on. Your young there are plenty more chicks out there.

7. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

highschool games, dont let that shit get to you man

8. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

It sounds like she made up an excuse to dump you for whatever reason.

9. The New Kid

The New Kid New Member

she called me today and told me she missed me so much and that she needed me and wanted me back. i get to see her in a few hours.i told her i wanted her back too, but alot of things were gonna change.( like her attitued towards me being her puppet) and she got suprised and was like ok thats fine just come see me when i get home

10. M3Driver

M3Driver New Member

she is stringing you along man.

She broke up with you for someone else and when he rejected her she came back to you, the "sure thing" that she takes for granted. Your best bet would be to tell her you want a break and then see what she does. Either she will blow you off or she will still want you part of her life.

If she still wants you back then go for it but until then I don't think she respects you.

She needs some sort of punishment for running off like that, don't just go back to her like the puppy dog she is used to.

11. The New Kid

The New Kid New Member

sounds good...well i saw her tonight, i actually just got home. she asked for a month to figure out what she wanted. I told her i was gone and she told me it wasnt fair so i gave her a week at most. I told her she ahd a week to decide then i was gone and dont expect me to be back after a week. i might find some other girl. she got nervous

12. FastEddyMagoo

FastEddyMagoo New Member

she sounds like she has no idea herself what she wants. she's probably interested in you but not sure what she really wants to be doing with herself. lots of people go through that kind of shit, and they always act like bitches

13. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

youre gettin strung along a lil bit. if you can separate what you want from what you see then youll prolly not like what you find. i know it was like that with me a few years ago, but i told myself ahh it wasnt that bad and i dont care cause i like her blah blah blah.

man did i ever get burnt. it hurt but it was something i needed to learn :sad2:

14. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

teen girls are masters of emotional manipulation and teen boys are horny, therefore easily manipulated. dump her.:whip:

15. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

:highschooldrama: :noes:

:drama:

dont sweat it about losing a gf at 17. you have the next 10+ years of your life to worry about relationships.