SRS PLZ Advise me what should i do with this situation !

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dr.deviil, Jun 1, 2007.

1. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

So i liked this girl for some time now and i just told her what i fell about her yesterday and she replied that she likes everything about me likes my personality and how she never met a guy with my personality and etc. and she likes me but she likes me as a friend and she also stated that she really would like to stay friends and stuff
    Need Advice what should i do ?
    should i call her or wait for her call.
    Like Im fucking lost never been in this situation when they tell me they like me as a friend it was always either yes or no

2. AzN Dynomite

AzN Dynomite New Member

Your friendzone'd.

She doesn't like you as boyfriend/fucking material, so you'd just be wasting time chasing her. I'd personally forget about it and either just be friends or cut her outta my life completely (what can I say, I'm a jerk).

Sorry that happened to ya.

3. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

yeah, she is never going to go out with you.

personally, i would quit talking to her, and i had to learn that the hard way.

i you keep talking to her you are just gonna make yourself have un needed pain

4. AzN Dynomite

AzN Dynomite New Member

Something I can also attest to...

5. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

Yeah this whole situation is a bitch!

6. awdboost

awdboost New Member

Yup you got friendzoned. How long did you take to tell her how you felt about her? I'm guessing too long.

So like the other guy said you can stay friends with her or cut her out your life completely. Hey you never know ya can get drunk one night and hook up :naughty::naughty:

7. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

dawt

I've found it pretty pointless to continue to be friends with a girl you used to like...sounds harsh but hey its the truth b/c you'll always like her and always want to get with her

8. awdboost

awdboost New Member

Exactly then you eventually get real close with her again, where you ask her out again, but she feeds you the same friendzoned speech.

9. quadrant6

quadrant6 New Member

"To get over someone old, get under someone new" .. my motto. Yes, ditch her, at least for a week.. if she calls you just to hang out, answer the phone (don't ignore her) but be passive and say you're busy if she invites you to anything.. it takes time to get over something like this but you'll get over it for sure.. out of sight, out of mind.

10. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

Actually, havnt waited that long yes we kinda new each other but started to go out and hangout recently thats when we kinda got to know each other sooo, i dont know i guess i dont have any other choice i'm in a fuckin friendzone FUCK ! n no fuck from her side :(

11. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

Im a firm believer in there is no such thing as "friend zoned" well at least not forever. There was a guy who was about 9 months younger than me in highschool so he was a grade behind me. Well when he started at my school he developed a HUGE crush on me we became best friends and hung out all the time. He would tell me that he liked me and ask if i wanted to date and i would always say "no i think we should just stay friends" or " i could never date you your like my lil bro" well as time went on a lot of things happened ( nothing between us just life) and we didn't talk for about 3 months. One day i went to eat with some friends and he showed up to eat with us he asked if i wanted to meet them out at a bar that night and i did well for some reason i started to look at him in a whole new light. We ended up dating for about 10 months. It would have last who knows how long if i wouldn't have had to move to a different state but my point is you are never out of the running sometimes it just takes a little while for girls to realize who they really belong with.

12. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

Would you be happy with her just as a friend? Or is it all or nothing?

Stay friends with her and wait awhile. Then, start talking about other girls. Don't rub it in her face, just make subtle comments about "the new girl at work" or whatever. EVen if it is bs. Just make sure you don't get caught lying. Don't go into great details...just little bits here and there. She if she gets jealous. If she doesn't, you don't have a prayer. If she does, you have a shot, you just might not be her current "top pick".

13. awdboost

awdboost New Member

:werd:

14. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

this is so true..

and the 2nd time you get close to her, you really think its gonna happen, and its even worse

15. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

The problem is its just kinda weird to act like friend after u tell her abt ur feelings and stuff.

16. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

WEll that dosnt happen everyday :)

17. Gek

Gek Go for broke

i feel yah, just move on , have fun with other friends and meet other girls.

18. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Give her space. Only hang out with her if she asks you, otherwise make other plans (preferably with a chick). Just distance yourself so she knows you aren't obsessing over her. That's only way she's going to figure out that she might be missing out on something if you're not in her life.

19. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You're friendzoned but it doesn't mean nothing will ever happen with this chick and you don't need to punt her as a friend.

Just find others to date/fuck. When your friend sees your independence, she may come around...maybe not.

Most of the chicks in my life, after some time, they came around even though I thought nothing would ever happen. Just don't push it with this chick....find others and you'll soon be less obsessed about this one so even if she doesn't come around, you'll be moving forward.

Good luck.

20. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

TX alot for all the advices after few toughts thats exactly what i'm gona do its just move on, i told her exactly what hi felt at the moment if it dosnt workout ever its coo at least i'll never blame my self that i never said abt my feelings u know how it goes :) so in a way its not my loss its actuly hers that she likes jerks n she didnt find any of that in me :)

21. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

depends on the two people. I told my friend that I liked him in that way. He only liked me as a friend. Did the same thing 2 more times, with the same conclusion :(. And well we just ended up being friends each time, without having to act awkward. Eventually, we did go out for about a month and realized we actually liked each other as friends....so yeah. If you wanna be friends, try it, if you rather not be friends then cut her off.

22. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

Well today i saw her again, we are in the same department and operantly she decided to come into my class hr to finish up her project anyways the talk didnt go as smooth as it used too anyways after i left the class she ran after me to tell me to hang on cuz she's living 2 WTF...she gave me ride to my car n stuff but again the talk was too fucking awkward
    Opinions? is it like trying to redefine friendship or .... is like she's trying get somewhere

Oh n i was kinda rude today while i was talking to her :(

23. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Stick to the plan...find others to date/fuck.

24. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

10-4