FRK Pleasing master

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, Apr 10, 2005.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

This all started this morning, I got up and got ready for church as usual. I get there and im sitting in the car putting on my face on (my way of saying putting on my makeup) and my family has already went in to church. I call my so and I tell him to wake up and get horny, and get me horny and or both. He quickly obliges, cause as of late i havent been as in the mood as I normally am. We get our convo going im rubbin my clit a little bit and getting very much aroused. He tells me that I have to wait until this evening before I can cum, at this point im like damn it all to hell, but I know he will reward me this evening for obeying him. Due to shitty cell phone reception (i live in the boonies) we get cut off. So i finish getting ready go into church and come out between sunday school and church and I notice i have a voicemail. I quickly go check and it and my mouth about drops to the pavement. I think its one of the dirtest voicemails hes ever left me. He tells me im allowed to masturbate all I want to today but no cumming until he deems it agian, and various other things. There will be also severe punishment for cumming before hand.

So now ive been home for about an hour and a half from church and, played a little and have one of my small vibes in my ass. Im thinking a little later of going to put my big vibe in my pussy. Im still trying to get used to the one in my ass right now. He doesnt know any of this, im hoping while he is running the internet he'll stop by ot and check it out.

Sorry for the long ass intro but had to give a little background to have it all make sense

This will all happen on the phone too, some may know that my so lives 3.5 hours away from me.

Cliffs: got horny at church, have to wait till tonight to cum, have a vibe in my ass considering one in the pussy and I hope 1000 gets here asap. I wanna cum so bad. :noes:

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Yea, chuch'll do that...

:hsugh:

3. The Secretary

Also sorry it had to involve church, for those people that it isnt there thing. It isnt quite mine either but when you live at home parents rules before all others. Or at least at my house anyway.

I think it gives sort of a kink factor anyway, cause "good little church girls" arent supposed to do this kinda stuff. But it may be a little more fequent than I want to know haha.

4. kazoo

kazoo New Member

If you were sitting next to me and I felt the pew gently buzzing, I'd be forced to take you outside and administer some sacraments of my own. ;)

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl::rofl:

Go to church with a vibrating bullet, a vibrating dildo, a corset, and nipple clamps under your amish-style blouse. Then you can tell your master that you had fun in church for the first time since they used to do puppet sing-a-longs and fingerpainting in pre-school. :drool:

7. The Secretary

this may ruin it for some but I didnt have the vibe in, while in church.:rolleyes: It took me more than a few min to learn how to sit with it in to wear it didnt hurt.

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

haha! that's ok. there's always next sunday :naughty:

9. kazoo

kazoo New Member

Quite alright. Let's play a game called church music. We drop our knickers and practice organ solos. :naughty:

10. Nafin

Nafin New Member

:rofl: :rofl:

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You cannot be stopped, can you? lol

12. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Youre quite right about the "church girl' thing. I used to be highly religious, skirts only to my ankles (of my own volition!), didnt put myself into "tempting" situations and didnt wear makeup as not to tempt my "brothers in christ" or to draw attention to myself.

MY GOD ...how things change.

13. The Secretary

Alot of my extended family is like that, but God didnt give them the gift of DD boobs and nice set of hips either their just jealous ahhahahahahaha. I was like that when i was little though but as I went through certian stages in my life I discovered how to present myself without looking like i was trying to draw attention.

But as an update though nothing really freaky happened sunday but monday he made me wait for a long time before i was able to cum. I was little writhing in bed whimpering and begging to cum. I have absolutely no self disipline when it comes in this department so im glad i have my dom bf to guide me through the ways of self discipline, and earning my orgasms.