SRS Please pray for family friends

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Fububutsy, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Fububutsy

Fububutsy Saints Son!

I just want to ask for OT's prayers for a former football coach at the school I attend. Him and his wife are dealing with the suicides of both of their sons this past weekend. Their yougest son committed suicide somewhere between friday night/saturday morning and the visitation was held last night. Between last night and this morning, their oldest son, the one who found his brother dead on saturday morning, committed suicide as well. His brother's funeral was at 10 this morning and now they have to deal with the pain of doing it again in a few days. I can't imagine how hard it must be for the parents to deal with at this point. I grew up around the school I attend and basically grew up with these two. Just please pray for them as they thought that the father had a heart attack this morning after hearing the news but it ended up not being one.

My best friend also lost her mom this morning after complications from surgery. Please pray for her and her family as they deal with this loss. She lost her dad when she was 10 years old and now her mom, so she has lost both parents and she is only 22. I can't imagine what either family is going through at this point so please just keep them in your prayers.

2. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Wow... that's horrible. I hope they get through it OK. Send them my wishes please.

3. pixing

pixing New Member

that's about the worst thing I've ever heard

those poor parents

4. Changed

Changed Guest

5. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

6. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member