SRS Please, please help me leave my job ASAP! For the love of god!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Apr 21, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I cant take this anymore! I really cant! So many things about it thats depressing me. The 2:45am wakeups Mon-Fri, running off fumes (little sleep), the girl who keeps cranking the heat, the bum whos now stalking me, but most importantly I just cannot do this kind of work anymore...its gotten really old on me, and right now I feel so bad because Im unable to do the work at all. In the last month and a half, maybe more I have totally slacked off - meaning 0% work. Right now, I dont do any work because I am so not wanting to be there anymore. The ONLY and I mean ONLY thing that brings me to work every morning is all the hot girls LOL, and I know that sounds lame but its true. You should see the ladies on my floor, let alone in the building WOW :naughty::rofl: Sorry :o...anyways I have 5 weeks remaining on my contract job and I have been counting down the days to having my life back for quite some time now. :rofl:
    I
    really am sick of it and dont want to be there. But I am trying to miss as many days as I can until it expires. I would like to do this on a weekly basis if possible. Right now its like one day every 2 weeks. How would you go about this, without them catching on that I just dont want to be there anymore. I would leave, but i would be breaching the contract. If I could leave in 2 weeks from now (by giving them the 2 weeks notice), I would be all for it. I honestly dont think I can go 5 more weeks of this after tommorow. :hs:

Is there any reason that you can think of that will allow me to leave a bit early...with the 2 weeks notice?

Please do help me leave my job ASAP.

2. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

get fired

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

That is hard to explain in interviews though.
    Are you sure you can't stick it out for 5 weeks? It really isn't that long of a time.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well if you can't beat em, join em :dunno:

Or call yourself in really really sick for lets say 5 weeks :x:

5. JakobwithaK

trust me, IT IS! One day is bad enough...im struggling dawg i really am :hs:

6. JakobwithaK

id rather quit with a very good reasoning. say a family member passed away and i have to

a) take some time off, in a week or so.....call them back and say its not good and that you are in no condition to be working

b) fly overseas for it

7. JakobwithaK

:rofl:

ive had about 6 sick days so far in the last month and a half :rofl:

8. JakobwithaK

im not saying i need to quit now, but if i can cut it down from 5 weeks to 2 or even 3.....im all for it.

9. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

JakobwithaK, you are looking to run away from many things. Now is the time to adjust your attitude about all things.

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Your threads are the worst in the Asylum.

You need to descend a pair of nuts, man up and deal with things. Stop running you little fucking girl. Just shut the fuck up and get back to work you little bitch.

Tough Love (TM)

11. johan

johan Active Member

Booyah!

12. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

:werd: :squint: Man Up!!!

Give the bum $5 bucks one day and Tell him to hit the bricks before you hit him with one.

13. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I have to agree with Peyomp. You either dominate your surroundings or they dominate you. It sounds to me like you aren't willing/are afraid to put up the fight required, so everything keeps beating on you

14. JakobwithaK

no need to hate. the thing is i cant do this work anymore.......im so sick of it.

15. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

We're all sick of getting up every morning and going to work. Just tough it out. Take it a day at a time.

16. JakobwithaK

:hs:

17. dr_jerkvorkian

dr_jerkvorkian New Member

you just gotta find what's right for you, and it's not where you're at apparently.
    i'd say play the "depression" card or something like that, ask if you can get therapy or nap times instead of meetings and pow-wows.
    are they under the impression that you are definitely leaving at 5 weeks?

18. dr_jerkvorkian

if u think your job is bad, i left my door unlocked with me in it, and some random guy just opened up and walked right in. i'm like "uhh, can i help you? is there some reason you entered my office without knocking??!!!":bash: :bash: :hammer: :hammer:

it wouldn't have been bad, but i was masturbating feverishly at the time.

19. dr_jerkvorkian

GAWD and don't get me started on the chair!! wtf is up with this chair. they give me this piece of shit from the 70's complete with shiny faux leather seat. i mean comon, i can't even get comfortable without my ass sliding right off the chair onto the floor. and even when i sit straight up, my ass keeps sliding around on this shit. i think someone put a voodoo curse on it his morning too because i found a dead flower petal on it.
    maybe i just need to lower it.
    hmmm.

20. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Suck it up. It's only 5 weeks.

21. JakobwithaK

I dont think they can tell, and i havent told them.

22. JakobwithaK

5 days is bad enough let alone weeks :ugh:

23. dr_jerkvorkian

just tell them you are getting unreasonable stress.. that stalker is bad enough, but the thermostat can be quite annoying to me also (i keep mine down below normal room temp. usually) add: i hate snitching, but it doesn't seem like you are willing to deal with the stalker which is fine, because well.. stalkers are weird!

oh man, i come in with my lunch passing this guy on the "receptionist" phone, lock myself in, loosen my belt and chow down. 5 minutes later i bust this loud ass fart. i'm sure the guy outside heard me, and he knocks on the door to ask me a question. i'm thinking "why does this guy want to come into here after he heard an earth-rattling flatulent release??!!" it didn't smell or anything, i just thought it was odd that he used the fart as a signifier to let him know that someone was here. and the fact that i farted, didn't scare him off. i don't know about you guys, but i try to repel from farts, rather than gravitate toward them.
    hay jaKob, sounds like we've got a lot in common! strange people just won't leave us alone :hs:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  24. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Someone call a waaaaaaaaahmbulance, his vagina hurts!

Get the fuck out of the Asylum you moron.

25. dr_jerkvorkian

damn dude, you like to pick on people here. why don't you just go pick the crust out of your own dry, barren, vaginal orifice.