SRS Please Help Out!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Laurel, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Hello all! I know how helpful the numbers off offtopic can be, so I figured I'd ask for some help here. I'm going to New York next week to do a 20 mile suicide prevention and awareness walk called "The Overnight." I lost my big brother to suicide 4 years ago, and the anniversary is on the night of the walk. The purpose of this walk is to raise the awareness of suicide, and aid in the prevention of it. The organization putting this on is the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Their website is www.afsp.org This is an important thing for me, and even small donations make a difference. If you're interested, you can make a donation online, and it's completely tax-deductible. Just go to www.theovernight.org and click the "make a donation" button. Then input my name (Laurel Larsen) and make a donation. I've already raised over $1100 for the cause, and any help that you can give is much appreciated.

Thank you so much,
    Laurel Larsen

2. Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic New Member

Good cause. I'll do what I can.

3. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

maybe ask a mod to sticky this in the main forum you'll get a better response

4. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Can do Kazoo. :)

I'm sorry about your brother- I've been there too. This is an awesome thing you're doing

Good luck!!