FRK please help my girl find a toy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 01000101, Sep 12, 2006.

1. 01000101

01000101 New Member

Hi Ladies,

My girl needs some advice on finding a toy, and I thought I'd ask you girls.

We bought her an orchid G ( http://tinyurl.com/nfesn ) and she's not terribly happy with it. When I finger her, she enjoys g-spot stimulation the best, but can't find it herself. We asked a couple of girls at Facinations, they said the orchid was the best for g-spot. She's using the toy only for clitoral stimulation now, and doesn't achive very good orgasms.

This is her first toy. She's just become interested in masturbating in the last year or so.

She's interested in the Rabbits, liking the beads and the clit stimulation. We also think she would like something with some more girth, contributing to the filled feeling. She has no interest in anal stimulation either.

If more information would help you help us better, please ask, I'll be around for several hours tonight.

Thanks!

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

you have to remember that with the G-spot it isn't stimulation so much but rather pressure.....if you push the toy harder (maybe, I don't know how you guys do things) against the mound coupled with the vibration, it might help. I dunno, Lovely likes that toy :big grin:

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I find that if you use a g-spot stimulator and a butt plug at the same time, you get maximum stimulation and pressure. It's insane. The butt plug "fills" you so that the dildo is... well... squished up against your g-spot. :drool: