please help me with this idiot

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Wizo11, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Wizo11

Wizo11 New Member

I recently got screwed over on an ebay deal by an asshat. All I have to work with is an email address and a ebay ID. are there any programs that will help me locate this nukka so I can get my shit back?
    much thanks and please let me know if this breaks any forum rules as I will delete the post immediatly.

2. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Only thing you can do is contact eBay and get eBay to disable his account. If his e-mail is an ISP mail and not from a free service provider like hotmail or yahoo, then you can contact the ISP and let the ISP know of this users "malacious activity".

In conclusion, no, you're not going to get your money back. These scammers cover their tracks pretty well. I was once scammed and went through loopholes and circles trying to find who this person is. I didn't get close, but I did manage to get 5 domain names closed down that were directly related to the user and his eBay account closed.

Sorry. I hope it wasn't a lot of money.

3. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

If you are having issues with a seller, you can contact Ebay and get his address and phone number he signed up with.

Good luck.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

reeeeeepost

5. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

:ugh:

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

he posted this in ot main as well. i thought it was at the beginning of the weekend though he could have made both at the same time. i'm pretty sure you were there at that one too...

it's all about his dad's friend's racingn trophy that was stolen in the 1960's and mysteriously appeared on ebay.