Please help me with my fashion sense, more confidence style

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Feb 2, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I have most likely the worse fashion sense possible out of most men. Im 24 and I was told by this woman that I looked like I was 14. I typically dress pretty casual such as jeans, some type of tshirt or button up once in a while with skate shoes. While im not only a college student, I also own a small business as well. When meeting with some potential clients, trying to estabish account or what not, i would like to dress a little bit more acceptable and nicer. Im not talking a suit and tie,but something such as nicer button up,some type of shoe other than a skate shoe and some pant that actually goes around the waist and is sort of form fitting. While I stand 6'2" and light almost 170 if this info is needed. I went into express and then turned right back around because I dont know what the hell goes with what. I dont know any other stores besides pacsun and I think that is the only place i really buy clothes.

2. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

i am imagining you with your pants around your kneecaps. if so, STOP! you are 24, so you should look/act your age. maybe a pic of your normal everyday wear, and your dress up attire might help. the girl might have just been being a whore that day. A&F, American Eagle, etc. has nicer clothes (but maybe not nice enough for dressy occasions). as for meeting with clients, depending on what your business concerns, maybe a nice suit would work. if nothing else, a sport coat, without a tie. :dunno:

3. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks i think this stuff should work

4. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

express has alot of business style clothes. basically any button up shirt in express goes with grey slacks. its not hard. just try looking for more than 2 secs. you have your own business and im sure you want to show your professionality ( is that a word?) to your potential clients. first impressions are very important so dress to impress.. hahaha. also get some nice dress shoes. they will go a long way

take girl friends to go with you. im sure they would be more than delighted to help you pick out what looks good with what.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Go buy some mens magazines to get an idea of what may look good. GQ always has some stuff, and then you can get an idea of what may be better than what you have now. Of course, avoid the wild and crazy shit (just like womens magazines have crazy things, men's magazines do too) and go for the professional look.

Get some dress shoes, for one. Get a belt that matches. You can wear them with NICE jeans and a button-down shirt, and throw on a black blazer and all the sudden you look nice. I buy dress shirts at places like Macy's or Hechts for about $20 each. Shoes are $100. Belt, $20. You can also get some nice stuff at JC Penny if you're on a tight budget.

These are the kind of dress shoes I like:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=186685&CategoryID=66&LinkType=CatDrop

You may also want to hit www.craigslist.com and see if you can find, or post for, a Fashion Consultant. I have a friend who is gay but has GREAT fashion sense (in fact, I am wearing a shirt he helped me pick out and I get compliments on it all the time - from the ladies! :naughty: )

6. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

I highly suggest you go back to express and either take a girl with you to help you pick out clothes, or go up to one of th salespeople. The salespeople know all about what clothes look good together and they would be more than happy to take you around the store picking out clothes (they work on commission)

7. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

business casual would be a good fit maybe.
    nice jeans, nice button down and a blazer.

8. johnny

johnny shit, baby

yea, I was going to post that too.

9. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

:bigthumb:

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rofl: that is still 99% college kid shit.

11. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks guys,and the shoes look really nice im going to get those