Please help me, I am totally FUCKED in Flash 8

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Peyomp, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I created a movie with screen captures and animations, and a voiceover for a client in Adobe After Effects/Audition. They want it in flash format. I've never done flash before. Direct export to SWF fails and looks fucked up in After effects. I export FLV, and it works in that when I open it in Flash 8 I can see it. But when I export it as a flash player in an SWF in an html file, I only get the top left corner of hte video, no matter what I do.

The video is 1024 x 768, 15 frames per second rendered using Sorenson 3. I can go as low as 800 x 600 on the resolution. I keep fucking with the publish settings and I have rtfm, but there's nothing helpful.

I don't know what to do. Please help!

2. JaJae

JaJae New Member

Sell your MacBook, buy a PC.

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Get with the times, moran... I run XP inside OS X. Thats the only way I could run the Audition trial :)

4. JaJae

JaJae New Member

:rofl:
    I wish I could help ya, I have very little flash experience.

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I got it... the fucking project settings were low res, and the video was high. Drove out to my flash guy's workplace, he fixed it in 5 minutes, gave him $30.

It worked out though, cause I've been soliciting the place he works as a client. :)