Please help me and vote for my friends band

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mr Niggz, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Mr Niggz

Mr Niggz New Member

I posted this in offtopic and the thread failed miserably so hopefully someone here is willing to help out. I need everyone to help vote for my friends band. They are an instrumental metal band called Lost In Blue and in my opinion fucking awesome as hell. He is trying to win this for a chance to win:

"The bands that finish in the top 6 spots will be playing at Chicago City Limits in Schaumburg, IL on April 11th, 2009 for the Metal Wars Finals. Each band will get a 40 minute timeslot and 15 minutes for breakdown.
    Grand Prize: Spot in Powerfest 2009 May 7-9 (Date TBA), Wuli Records Special (4 songs recorded, mixed and mastered in a 32-hour weekend recording block), Cover feature in Buzz Magazine, Interview/Promo aired on Buzznews TV, commemorative placque.
    Second Prize: 8-hour recording block at Sonic Palace Studio, Shure Mic Package, feature in Buzz Magazine, Interview/Promo aired on Buzznews TV, commemorative placque.
    Third Prize: Shure Mic Package, feature in Buzz Magazine, Interview/Promo aired on Buzznews TV, commemorative placque."

If you want to help go to here: http://buzznews.net/home/metal-wars-voting

You will have to sign up for an account but it's free and requires minimal info. So PLEASE vote for Lost In Blue and their song Even You Will Fade.

2. 7960

7960 New Member

this is not what on topic is for. if you'd like it moved PM me and let me know where.

:edit:
    nevermind, moved to music forum and unlocked.