SRS PLEASE help. girl problems, WAAAY CONFUSING to me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SovietRussia, Apr 18, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

ok, so i am kinda with this girl. she keeps telling me she is WAY into me. and i believe her. i am quite sure that she is. but she just broke up with her ex about 1.5 months ago. since they broke up, everytime they see eachother, they have sex. she keeps telling me she doesnt want to/wont get back with him, but she doesnt want to start a relationship with me before she can be sure that she wont sleep with him. i know you are immediately thinking that she is using me as her emotional tampon, but she isnt, we hardly ever talk about her ex, or anything like that. we dont do anything special, usually just chill and watch tv. i havent been showering her with attention or anything like that. so she was supposed to see her ex today, and last night we stayed up talking until 5am. she was telling me how she was falling too hard and fast for me. she has been telling her mom about me, and apparently her mom thinks im the tops. so we spent the whole night talking about this, that and the other thing, and i ended up saying all the right things. we were making out basically throughout the night while talking. So i dont really know what i should do.

2. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Oh geez.

If I were you I would say:

"It's too bad you're stil wrapped up in this dude. Maybe someday in the future when you finally decide to stop f'ing around, you can call me. I may or may not be single at that point. Good luck."

That's it. You want to keep playing with this high school BS, then do it. I for one, think it is ridiculous.

3. SovietRussia

I think it is ridiculous too! but i also think she is genuinely into me. also, from when we were talking, both of us understand that we can have sex with other people and what not, its just that right now, i dont really want to have sex with anyone else. i dont really have anything better to do, so that is basically why i am going along with all this.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

She has one foot in her old relationship, and the other into being with you. She has to step out of one. Still having sex with her ex?,how rediculous. Force her into a decisive stance, either with you or him. If she isn't sure then step out.

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

She needs to make up her mind on what she wants to do ... stay stuck on her ex & continue to have sex with him whenever they see one another, or to move on completely and pursue things with you. If she's seriously interested in you, I'd think she'd be keeping a good distance from the ex. Continuing to have sex with him isnt gonna help her put herself further from him.

You gotta get her to make up her mind, because what she's doing is just stupid.

6. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

If she cared about you a lot she would drop all the habits and cut ties with the ex.. especially the sex factor...

For example my experience:
    I met this guy and actually was seeing my ex-boyfriend and doing the same thing, but once me and this guy starting talking more and stuff I cut the whole sex thang out and was all about this new guy because I wanted to be with him, don't get me wrong I still keep in touch with my ex but we are just friends--we both have moved on.. and I ended up dating this guy and have been dating him for a little over 2 years :) after talking, meeting him on New Year's Eve and we started dating on the 9th of Jan.. so it's crazy how things work out! But heck, they have worked out for the better in my situation, I'm completely in love with my boyfriend and I cherish the friendship I have with my ex simply because I hear a lot of bad stories about ex's.. luckily I have had luck in keeping good friendships even after the break ups..

7. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

i agree with everyone else here. i was in the EXACT same situation as you just a few weeks ago. in the end she went back to her ex even though she seemed genuine in telling me that she was falling for me and what not. bottom line if she really did care about you she would have forgotten about him already and want to be with you now.

8. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I agree with what everyone said....take a stand and tell her to choose. If she doesn't choose then leave.

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You have one correct choice and a bunch of bad ones. The correct choice is to tell her that your time is too valuable to waste on someone who doesn't know whether or not they want to be with you and that you are walking away. She has the chance to stop you, if she doesn't, that's her choice.

10. darnit

darnit New Member

dude.. sorry to tell you this.. while you may not be an emotional tampon.. you ARE the lonely time , sitting around chilling becuase my ex wont, and you let me hang with you like a girlfriend tampon

11. SovietRussia

it sounds like she told her ex they shouldnt see/talk to eachother anymore. so it looks like she chose me. although i will be leery for a bit for sure. :noes:

12. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

We'll see. Don't let her slip up and get away with it. Seriously. If she does, it's a test to see your reaction. If she does, don't fail. Dump her ass.