A&P Please give me your opinion

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by djspark, May 29, 2006.

1. djspark

djspark New Member

Here's a few shots, any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Tube Station entrance in London close to the Beatles recording studio. I liked the color of the light here...
    [​IMG]

One of my favorite cities at night, Guayaquil, Ecuador
    [​IMG]

Waterfall in Massillion, Ohio USA. This photo is untouched btw...
    [​IMG]

Fountains in Nice, France... Not too many people like the obstruction, but I was trying to add to the depth of the shot...
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    --djspark

Comment, to get comments.
    Share your kindness, not your hate.
    Love the art, before yourself.

2. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 official OT hockey stud

Not bad. The Ecuador one has potential, but seems like the shutter was open for a half second too long...it's a bit bright.

The waterfall one is decent, but my eyes go directly to the extremely bright sky. Maybe go back there on a blue-sky day or something...

And yeah, the last one could be a really cool shot but the tree is distracting and you lost the top of the closest water thingie...there looks to be some nice backgrounds in that area, I'm sure there's a great photograph waiting somewhere around there...

3. CornUponCob

CornUponCob New Member

I agree with comments above on the waterfall and night cityscape (which will be awesome if you have a chance to go back and retake it a little darker).

On the last one with the tree in the corner... I ran into this same problem with a tree in the corner of one of my shots. It's simply a matter that there is nothing on the right side of the picture to balance the very dark leaves on the tree. I was not able to crop the tree out of my shot (would cut out too much of my subject matter) and it doesn't look like you will be to either. In the future, if you want to add depth, go wider angle if you can.

4. I'm glad I'm not on dial-up :hs: