please explain why women make you work

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by familyguy101, Jul 10, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

If they all go out and want to fuck, then why can't they just skip all the bullshit talking and go straight to sex? I read somewhere that it is their nature to make guys impress them first, but who the hell would care if your ultimate goal is sex?

Another side question. Once in a relationship, how do you make sure your girlfriend won't cheat on you or won't even have thoughts about it?

2. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you can't really "make sure" because you can't control her or her thoughts, but the number one thing you can do to minimize the chance it will happen is to never let the girl think that she "has you" and that you're "hers." i'm not saying to flirt with other women in front of her or anything like that, but make sure you're still an independent man outside of the relationship and never base all your decisions around her. you can love her and do things for her, but never become her toy or she'll get bored of you.

oh, and don't date girls that give off an impression of being very flirty or slutty, duh.

3. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Because they enjoy the games?

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

newsflash, a lot of girls don't enjoy sex nearly as much as they enjoy attention.

5. You are once again wrong. Women love sex, but they also love the attention, maybe you will say one, but if you had to choose between amazing sex and attention, you'd take the sex.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

amazing sex, perhaps. but how many guys are amazing, and better than average? chances are, he will be just as average as all the others.

7. Youn underestimate guys, a degree of arrogance. Some are better than they will ever say.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

of course. and some think they know everything, and wont listen to what you have to say.

:dunno:

i was in a sorority. i got a considerable amount of bathroom talk. i just got the impression that most of them never really had a good time.

9. No one knows everything. Very few women in college know what they want. Basing your opinion about an entire gender on some bad experiences that a bunch of college aged girls had is a very unfair bias.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

ahhh, but what is the likely age group of females he is going after?

11. 1.8t

1.8t Member

This is what I can't stand. Girls leave all the "amazing sex" to the guys. You know what gets you off and what you like, do it and stop waiting for the guy to do everything.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Take a basic psychology class, or better yet, and evolutionary psychology class.

It is evolutionarily advantageous for females to be choosy with their mates.

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Well, sometimes they do. They go out and pick the best looking guy they can, take him home, and fuck his brains out. My wife has done that before she met me. Tip: (1) Don't pass out while you're fucking her because you're so drunk and (2) don't start trying to be friends with her the next day and (3) open your mouth and say anything, because likely you're stupid.

Be the best choice she has. It's all about maturity, respect, authority, manners, all that stuff I preach. If you're insecure, lack self control, angry, rude, immature, etc., you're going to increase the chances of being cheated on.

14. NCS

NCS Active Member

im surprised no one has said what im about to say yet. they DON'T want to just go and fuck. they want to be emotionally and physically involved with an ideal mate. the sex isn't the "goal", the whole experience is - and the sex is part of it.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

the interaction builds attraction for the woman. she wants to have sex with someone she's attracted to.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Nothing personal, but you've got a lot to learn about women. While this is true for many women, women do want to just get laid!!!

Believe me. BELIEVE me.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

This thread just made me :rofl: I love when a guy sounds so upset that he knows nothing about how women work so her then claims they should change...

18. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I think it's funny when women act like everything wrong in a relationship is the guys fault and tries to force them to change, unable to do any of it themselves. I've observed this so much in my own and others relationships I'd say it's almost a rule :dunno:

19. We don't know, so we can't judge, btw, some of the better people at sex don't say shit, but when the woman finds him, she knows what she has, and if she's intelligent, she'll keep him around.

20. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

When the fuck did I ever say that? Viper stop putting words in my mouth, you need to take a step back man. Stop acting like you know everything.
    Fucking bullshit
    According to you a womans role is to sit on ass while a man pleases her, I can't see how it's surprising at all they'd be better at their 'job,' god what a sexist, ignorant post.

21. Viper, we should agree to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  22. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I already broke down your points. You suggest that everything is the mans fault? Dude what the fuck? You honestly believe that garbage? Feminism has fucked you guys up.

Notice that you is a general you for anyone subscribing to this bullshit.

23. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

What are you babbeling about?

This is the majority of your post I'm responding to. If you just fail at English and were trying to say something else, my bad I guess, but don't get all pissy at me acting like I missed your point.

And I repeat, all of that is bullshit. It is not a mans job to do everything, not a mans job to lead the relationship around, not a mans job to fucking put the chick on a pedestal and do everything to fucking please her. That's idolatry, not a relationship.

24. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Rofl, alright?

Directly responded to, called out.

Bullshit, for the same reasons.

Apparently a mans role is to do everything and a womans role is to give them a good blowjob...?
    Already responded to, bullshit.

I don't see any part of your post I HAVEN'T responded to dude. I don't cherrypick shit, and it's never wise to call me out. I have a very fine-tuned bullshit detector, and chances are (As is here) when you say I was just cherrypicking to misquote you that instead, you failed to convey your argument correctly, or you were wrong, as I pointed out. I quoted smaller portions of a large post that all said the same thing so I could respond to specifics, not to change your words.

25. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

stop defending what you said and just point out that you actually agree with what he's saying.. simple