SRS Please don't ever do this

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Anonymous User, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Please don't ever greet another co-worker after not seeing them for over 2 weeks, ask how work is going and then almost immediately say "you'll have to excuse me, but I just have to get this work done so I can leave soon."

Next time talk to me when you have some time, you fucking power-hungry bitch. That is hands down the rudest thing you can do to someone in the name of "congeniality." This is why I never ask "How are you" or "How is work" if you I really don't give a shit and don't have time.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well if you are at work and something needs to be done, pardoning yourself and go off to do that job doesn't sound odd. Nor briefly greeting someone and being occupied because you have unfinished bussiness to attend to :hsugh: , clearly you have some unresolved issues with this woman. I think that action is only one of many things that irritates you on her behaviour.

3. Ohhh... that's righhht... because she's at work, she's allowed to ask detailed, friendly questions to people and then blow them off! Good for her! She's not going to get more than a sentence response from me for at least a couple months.

Two faced, back stabbing bitch...

4. Darketernal

Your not releasing enough info when you say this, ok i imagine myself being this woman. Heck i was sick for 2 weeks , i come back to work. I greet all the people there, i look at my watch and remind myself i need to finish something. I say goodbye and walk away. And apparently this is enough to make you go beserk? Heck so yes it might mean that she was selfish and distant but that is not a justification to automatically be distant and selfish towards her either. Give her a few chances to see if she really means it, you won't be happy if you show this kind of behaviour. Actually nothing in the universe exept loving and helping other people will make you happy. Forgiveness is one of our biggest traits, to forgive others ,but mainly to forgive ourselves. I would lighten up, work is merely a formality. Just stay nice to everyone and when you come home you go and do your own thing.

5. Greeting is fine.

Asking a detailed question and then saying "Oh, look at the time, you're not worth it..." is not.

This is a general statement to everyone here: Don't do this.

6. Askesis

Askesis New Member

While it may be rude of her to do that, I think you need some anger management

7. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Definitely a little short on info.

My first impression was....why do I give a shit what my coworkers say to me? I don't deserve their undivided attention, any more then they deserve mine. We all want to get our own stuff done and get the flock out of there.

8. Darketernal

She treated you in a very short-off manner. Work is stressfull and people tend to project it on others giving them grieve and sorrow/hatred. You have to stay nice and deflect whatever nastyness people say at work. I myself just go into my own world , do my work and think' to hell with the rest' and just staying a loving and helping person. You don't want the drama, if she wants to be like that then that's her problem. You shouldn't take this behaviour and copy it, you want to be a better person then that. Yes it was irritation, and no its not worth your time worrying about it. You see the older you become the less you worry about things. So ok she was short to you, what does it matter on eternity? Nothing so give it a rest.

9. johan

johan Active Member

Wow some people just can't win. I guess it would've been better if she just didn't even stop by at all and met her deadline instead.

Lotta anger in your post. You sure you're not actually angry at something else...?

10. She sprained her wrist in a bicycle accident yesterday.

I smiled.

Yes, I am an angry person.

11. Lord Mizz VS

Lord Mizz VS New Member

If it is in the work place ....WORK always takes priority. Maybe tomorrow she will have more time